***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by gregorio1

Will all the regular, big stores have them online? finishline.com, eastbay.com, etc?
Sometimes the most obvious questions flood these Official post. Why would it be any different from all the other GR....Anyways I cant wait to copmines..

Picked all this up from my spots today, and i heard i'm getting the socks, shorts, the red t-shirt from eastbay and either the hoody or the red trackjacket as well
l_3049a7fd7df5f4e1bb90f0ee63bfda23.jpg

Relax people, these are nice shoes. So were the Aquas, and look at how long they were around. These will still be around for a little bit.

The only people who say that they'll sell out real quick are your basic NT'ers just because they like the colorway. It's a great shoe and it willbe bought and enjoyed, but c'mon......you can find most 8's still around. What makes these any different? Something to think about.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^^your shirt don't match your shoes homie...
laugh.gif

why dont they match? they match to me seeing that they are retro 8 playoff schemed JB t shirt

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

laugh.gif

why dont they match? they match to me seeing that they are retro 8 playoff schemed JB t shirt

the shirt is the brush stroke pattern, and the shoe isn't ? ? i'm guessing that's why

Originally Posted by drillest

yo that shirt on karmaloop is kinda hot. https://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-products.asp?ProductID=31309&VendorCode=FRSKB

use my karmaloop code if you guys are gonna cop. 20% off

what is the code to enter? or do we get the discount from clicking on the link? i went to checkout but it was still 29 bucks. also how does the t shirt fit, can you give me an idea? thanks!!

you put the code in the box that says rep code and press enter and your total should be $23 and change

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

how do these fit??

true to size?
little snug for your normal size?
If they fit like the auqas then they fit true with a little bit of room.

And Jordan KingXI I wouldn't do it but i'm pretty sure it can bepulled off.

techinically that shirt above should match since the bottom soles of the playoffs does have BLUE in them. so id say it matches

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by gregorio1

Will all the regular, big stores have them online? finishline.com, eastbay.com, etc?
Sometimes the most obvious questions flood these Official post. Why would it be any different from all the other GR....Anyways I cant wait to cop mines..

Relax champ, that's what I was asking. It didn't say it was a GR in the first post or if it had any limited availability in the release datethread. Why have an official thread if you can't ask questions?
Oh, and it's "anyway" not "anyways".
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Ummmm...where is the blue on the shoe?
check out the blue at the front bottom of the shoes and directly under the shoes. Of course its not visible to everyone when they are being worn, butthe shoes do have blue on them

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

laugh.gif

the shirt is the brush stroke pattern, and the shoe isn't ? ? i'm guessing that's why
Does it really matter? Let the man wear his shirt.

^^ werd. man o man!! i cant wait!! does footlocker preorder? my bro went to the store and they said they will do it 1wk before so when i called before i wentto the same store the girl was like we dont do preorders. i know they didnt do it before but thought they did this time. i know finishline does and i alreadygot one locked there, but wanted my second since i got a gift card for footlocker, does anyone know if they do preorders (footlocker)?????

im in socal, so im mainly asking about socal footlockers. thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom