***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

I can't wait until summer time to break this out:

airjordanviii04lf7.gif

finally all my orders from fnl for the playoffs have shipped (2 shipped today..FINALLY!) and one came on today. the 2 shipped today got upgraded to 2nd dayair! =) sweet talk and being nice goes a long way.

FNL sux overall IMO I haven't copped from them since FR5 instore and I don't buy online unless it's an LS or there is a discount code, which Inever seem to be able to take advantage of. I wore mine on Christmas, nice fit, comfortable, I mean it's an OG color I don't have much else to saybeyond that

may this be a lesson to all you finishline junkies, i ordered mine from niketown, 22nd, received them on the 26th and i used the 25% code and got them for $132and some change, shipped.

Originally Posted by The7onius

may this be a lesson to all you finishline junkies, i ordered mine from niketown, 22nd, received them on the 26th and i used the 25% code and got them for $132 and some change, shipped.
Didn't you have to wait 'til dawn to order?

That's the only thing I hate about ordering from Nike.com.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by The7onius

may this be a lesson to all you finishline junkies, i ordered mine from niketown, 22nd, received them on the 26th and i used the 25% code and got them for $132 and some change, shipped.
Didn't you have to wait 'til dawn to order?

That's the only thing I hate about ordering from Nike.com.

plus i dont mind the wait, i just want to make sure they ship me the item. so me copping for 120 shipped is actually not too bad but in the end not toosure if its worth the hassle of figuring out if they will fulfill or not

it had to be dawn cause i went to bed that night around 4 or 5 am after i already ordered from finishline and a few heads on here was still waiting on nike.comto put the shoes on the site

Just got mine today from NDC i got ground shipping so it took a while but I don't mind... Overall I'm impressed mostly because i was expecting to bedissapointed

Finishline called me about my shipping address last week, was expecting a shipping confirmation or something about my order to follow shortly...been a week andnothing yet. It's cool though, I already got my pair from my local Footlocker but I still want this one cause of the discount. Damn Finishline.

These really grew on me, I ended up getting two pairs (bad finincial decision). Still though, the aquas are my favorite 8.

yeah these are alriite .
not rele a fan of the eights when it comes to looks, they are comfortable though .
the only eights i like are the aquas, now those are sexxay !

I just got mine today and they're better than I thought they would be with everybody talking about how cheap the materials are and stuff

y'all right, the sneakers didn't post on nike town till a little after 6 am, to be honest, i was about to give up trying to get them. all the sneakersites are starting slowly to lack in the reliability catergory, too much orders and not enough sneakers, the best thing to do is to actually go directly to thestore, especially seeing that niketown will in future make limited amount of retros and will make it harder for us to purchase, don't know what niketownstrain of thought is on this one, it'll definately stop these little snotty brats walking into school wearing fresh 11's or 3's etc.

Just got mine today from FNL as well. My invoice shows that it was listed at $139.99 but my bank statement shows that I got the 20% off. It may be that FNLdoesn't want to get hit by JB for underselling or offering discounts by submitting a different invoice on record as compared to what was actually charged. Hope that doesn't mess with future orders!
peace

all of my fnl orders came in finally, all next day air as promised by fnl rep. i actually thought i was going to get them on friday. i guess i will have to saythat fnl came through clutch for me, all shipped in boxes, single and multiple orders. eastbay also came through with my playoffs and my blk purple 2k4slasers! =) definitely a belated xmasbut what a great belated xmas it is!!!

as stated a million times before, what ever you see in your "packing slip" is the retail that prints out when they pack the item for shipment. whatever code/discount you used, you WILL get that discount as reflected on your bank statement. so everyone needs to stop the confusion.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

I just got mine today and they're better than I thought they would be with everybody talking about how cheap the materials are and stuff
cosign!! These retro 8's look amazing.
glasses.gif

How come I bought the shoes last week from FNL.com and they took the money out. But now I look at my statement and the money has returned and its no sign ofthe shoes anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom