***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

i cant beleive i forgot about these. these were my very first J's ever, and now i cant find my size 15s online. oh well, once i get these, it will probablybe my last jordan purchase.

These are my 2nd pair of 8's, well I copped a pair of the white lows back in 04. Got them for 97.00 a friend hooked me up in Champs. I got there around10:30 and there were 20 pairs left.. Dont know if that happened in other places.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

smh.gif
my head for waiting so long to purchase these but I just ordered some from sneakerhead.com for a bit extra
frown.gif

edit: there sold out quick in Chicago

not at lincon wood town center

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

JordanRetroHead23 & FlightClub23. which track is that on? it sounds madd familiar.............and has anyone who ordered from fnl last night received a shipped confirmation yet? i called today and the lady told me it will take 3-10 business days. not too happy...but its all good

Thats what they told me too and its wack waiting but I aint trippin at least I didn't have to pay retail

yeah thats how i feel. can't beat the deal i got...but to complete it, i just gotta hope they come through. im going to check again tomorrow in theafternoon.

Pisses me off how my girl copped these for me off Eastbay with the next day delivery. Checked my status today, and they've been shipped but won'treceive until the 26th.
mad.gif

I called up Eastbay about it and complained so basically I'm on standby. They told me UPS might not be up to date with it and I might get tomorrowotherwise I'm gettin shipping and handling refund. Screw that~

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Pisses me off how my girl copped these for me off Eastbay with the next day delivery. Checked my status today, and they've been shipped but won't receive until the 26th.
mad.gif

I called up Eastbay about it and complained so basically I'm on standby. They told me UPS might not be up to date with it and I might get tomorrow otherwise I'm gettin shipping and handling refund. Screw that~

thats kind of lame

but anyways that nice for yo girl to do that for u

EDIT : 250
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Pisses me off how my girl copped these for me off Eastbay with the next day delivery. Checked my status today, and they've been shipped but won't receive until the 26th.
mad.gif

I called up Eastbay about it and complained so basically I'm on standby. They told me UPS might not be up to date with it and I might get tomorrow otherwise I'm gettin shipping and handling refund. Screw that~

thats kind of lame

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What's lame?

mad.gif

Same here.
devil.gif
But I was to lazy to call so I sent Eastbay an email.lol. I hope UPS tracking isn't up to date either, but we will see.
tired.gif

edit.

just got an email from eastbay ..

Dear Andrew, Your package was shipped from our warehouse on December 23, 2007. United Parcel Next Day Air. If it does not show up at the delivery address onDecember 24, 2007. Please email us, and a credit will be issued for the shipping cost.

* keeps fingers crossed *

why is everyone ordering from eastbay? You guys must live in the sticks, if you cant go to a footlocker, champs, footaction, finish line, etc. and cop inperson. But, anyway i copped my two with the employee discount from my homey. Very nice!

Originally Posted by sneakermessiah

why is everyone ordering from eastbay? You guys must live in the sticks, if you cant go to a footlocker, champs, footaction, finish line, etc. and cop in person. But, anyway i copped my two with the employee discount from my homey. Very nice!
Nah I don't live out there in the sticks, but I had things to to do this weekend. It just was more convenient to have them ordered off Eastbay thistime around.

got mine at the midnite release at footlocker at times square...this has to be the best shoe of the year, next to the cool grey IIIs..

copped mine yesterday at foot locker...

$98.00

i love having friends who work at sneaker stores!

these are pretty good quality for a GR release...actually, for any jordan release. and these are comfy as anything. these have been my first JB purchase sincei bought the fire red III's.

definitely worth it!

mad.gif

thats kind of lame

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What's lame?

wait when did u order them im saying if u ordered on saturday then thats lame for 1 day service and u get it 26th thats whats lame

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These sold like all the Jordan releases since the CGIII down here in SoCal. Good by normal shoe standards but poorly compared to Jordan standards. Plenty of places still have FSR's. Got one pair with, and will wait to get a second on Monday. Sucks that I waited on Swoosh, oh well, I will save on shipping.

These might go on sale like the Aquas, so I will probably tear up pair #2 and get a replacement pair for $60.

when and where did you get the aquas for $60 or discounted?

when and where did you get the aquas for $60 or discounted?

They went on Sale for $99.99. Minus Nikes 40% employee discount, they came out to $60. These did not sell well in SoCal.

Got my size 10, could have been greedy and got two pairs, but I let other people get the other size 10's still in stock. It wasn't a FSR, but they hada good size run.

mad.gif

thats kind of lame

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What's lame?

wait when did u order them im saying if u ordered on saturday then thats lame for 1 day service and u get it 26th thats whats lame
Ordered them almost as soon as they went up for sale on Eastbay. Sucks
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom