***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by metalmaned

^^^ If they said that then they lied because UPS does not pick up on Sat's!!! The last day for UPS picks ups before the holiday was Friday!!! The only service that picks up Sat's is USPS. You should call them and ask them for the UPS tracking number and go on UPS's site and track it yourself... If they said that if you ordered it on Sat, you'd get it on Monday then you definately should get a refund because that was a str8 up lie because they never even got picked up!!! good luck...
Ed, it was posted on the website! I am as I'm typing this looking at my tracking number and I have a good feeling it will ship out later today after all. It's already shipped out according to UPS site. So much for that UPS theory...
eyes.gif
It's probably due to the busy holiday season that UPS is picking packages up. Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Ed. Not on this one though~

UPS did work on Saturday. My sister works for UPS in Hodgkins, IL and even though she was off, her work cell phone was ringing off the hook with peopleasking her questions. Packages WERE processed on Saturday. Now as for what happened after they were processed, i can't say, but i was out at her house onSaturday and she said that packages were still moving through the system on Saturday morning. So its possible.

What type of paint do you guys suggest i use to paint the grey portion of the shoe black??
tired.gif

why when the OGs had a grey midsole?

aj08.gif

in other news, I copped my pair yesteray thanks to my mother being willing to drive me and pay for them as an earyl christmas present. For me i'd say itwas in between an easy cop and a difficult cop, because I had to go to 2 different Shoe City's to get my pair. The first store I called in to verify ifthey still had a size 12 and they told me they had 2 and when I got there the manager had bought the last 2 pairs
mad.gif
i was pissed, but I found another Shoe City and they looked like they had a FSR.

i had an easier time getting the black 5's and the ice blue x's than these. On a positive note, the 8's are mad comfortable and the quality ofthese were very good. good job JB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Are there a lot of these left in SoCal like lakewood mall, del amo mall, or cerritos mall?

why dont you call them lazy

called finishline to confirm my order and they said its processing and should be shipping this week. as back up plan B I ordered my pairs on eastbay alsojust in case FNL doesnt come through.
tongue.gif

I Saw Thes All Over NYC Yesterday.. And I Really Hope Finishline Screws My Order Up Cause When I Saw Them In Person They Looked Awful IMO Im Just Syaing IdRather Have My Money Than These Kicks. Its A Shame Cause I Wanted Them As A Kid

Originally Posted by jusforkicks42

Originally Posted by jusforkicks42

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by airjordanboy23

anyone know where i can get these 2 bulls shirts, they look perfect with the playoff 8s especially the 3rd one, i need it badly.

8fevjtj.jpg

any word on where we can cop these shirts?????

those shirts are available exclusively on nicekicks.com
damn it was a mistake but i kno u aint gon call me out of my name and u dont know me man, my fault nt i was thinkin of the other t's on nicekicks
http://http://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-vendor.asp?VendorCode=FRSKB
peep the sig

In CO it was an easy cop. I got a pair on release day. Wore them and knew i had to get another one so i went back and they still had all the sizes this was theeasiest cop in a minute. I went ahead and got the 15LS too did anyone else do that?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^^ If they said that then they lied because UPS does not pick up on Sat's!!! The last day for UPS picks ups before the holiday was Friday!!! The only service that picks up Sat's is USPS. You should call them and ask them for the UPS tracking number and go on UPS's site and track it yourself... If they said that if you ordered it on Sat, you'd get it on Monday then you definately should get a refund because that was a str8 up lie because they never even got picked up!!! good luck...
Ed, it was posted on the website! I am as I'm typing this looking at my tracking number and I have a good feeling it will ship out later today after all. It's already shipped out according to UPS site. So much for that UPS theory...
eyes.gif
It's probably due to the busy holiday season that UPS is picking packages up. Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Ed. Not on this one though~

I have a UPS account and they sent us a flyer that gives them their "holiday schedule" and it says right on it that the last day to ship packages and get them by the 24th was Friday the 21st. Alot of times if they have the ups software when they package up a package before it is picked up they are issued a tracking number and it will say something on the tracking page like "shipping info recieved" or something like that but until you start seeing locations being logged then it hasn't shipped yet. If the tracking says it was recieved from shipper and then has a destination scan at the UPS hub it was picked up from then it's been shipped and in UPS's hands but if their are no locations listed yet then they don;'t have it. UPS updates the packages at every location, it's a much better tracking system then USPS... Theirs sucks!!!! Like I said good luck on getting them tomorrow so you can wear them on Tuesday... if not you'll have them by 10:30am on Wed and some shipping loot back in your pocket..
tongue.gif
Well they lied to you then Edward! I recevied my pairs today and I guess this obviously means UPS does deliver over holiday weekends. Dope shoes by theway in person.
pimp.gif

will cop wednsday they're still everywhere.
IMO these are less appealing to me with a grey midsole.
How come some pics of the OG's have a black midsole? I.E. like the OG vs. Retro thread? Just Wonderin
ohwell.gif

i got the XV's off of flightclub and i wasnt plannin on gettin these but everytime i look at em i want them more.. now im thinkin about sendin back theXV's and gettin the XIII's instead.. wut should i do?????????!!!!

on my WAMU statement it says that my Finishline transaction is still pending.

WTF FINISHLINE!!! I WANT MY VIII's ALREADY!!! yes I'm mad. back off.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

should of just went to the stores. They didn't sell out. Well i guess it depends where u live....

on my online bank of america statement it says my 2 purchases are pending too, i called fnl.com customer service number and it said that they are bothprocessing but it says for saturday december 23, on the automated so i guess there behind.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

the quality of these were very good. good job JB
no offense...but Only a young kid could feel this way...

Not really, these are in the top quality tier of retros released in the past few years. These are better quality than the Aqua's IMO. If you want tolist off some recent retro's that exceed the quality of these please feel free.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by akaValentino

should of just went to the stores. They didn't sell out. Well i guess it depends where u live....
For me it wasn't about them selling out because i know i could of got em from the mall but when i signed on here and saw the 20% off finishlinecode then thats why i bought 2 pairs, $239 shipped for 2 pairs. Im getting them after Christmas but i can live with that

Back
Top Bottom