Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

think I'm going to cop these and the royal blues just to make up for the fact that I never got the banned's 
mean.gif

so no one answered, how are we supposed to cop both on NDC? these arent gonna sell out instantly... will they? :x

might skip these and get the Knicks since those have Nike Air

I remember months ago I told someone in this thread that these did not have nike air on the tongue...but the knicks did and I would not be paying the then stated price of $140. That person blasted me and said I was wrong and that these would have nike air on them. When I feel like combing through this thread later, I will let that person know that holding these in hands beats out their wits anyday. People need to not get caught up in post count.

I resent the fact that they have a Jumpman on the back but the box and packaging looks good so I will be copping. SMH at me - JB got me by the balls.

Man I remember when people wanted anything with a JumpMan on it, now everybody wants what they think makes them sound true to shoes but, I'll take my J's JumpManed out.

And for the cat bragging about some 1994 retro's please, stop sounding lame. Even, Og's suck in a lot of ways and I have enough to know. First of all they are hard core BBall shoes whereas retros do better casually(fit,design,profile). Secondly, an 18 year old shoe is just that and the problem that may occur are not worth bragging about. And lastly all retros are not POS, Jordan brand has done well to me in term of certain aspects, the main one being allowing us to repurchase them.

As much as I love this OG colorway, as of 2011 I made a pact with myself that if I didn't believe the quality was up to par with a price increase I would not cop and at $140 these fall in that category so I gotta keep my word once again and have to pass..

Good luck to those who cop tho! Love the CW!

Not sure if srs....
Jordan 1 soles are glued as well as stitched on. They don't separate unless you do it on purpose by removing the threads.
mean.gif
It was a joke, playing off the fact that the shoe is old. As well people put to much stock in the fact that the shoe is OG, I have some OG's and it dosen't matter to me if they are not fresh.

Man I remember when people wanted anything with a JumpMan on it, now everybody wants what they think makes them sound true to shoes but, I'll take my J's JumpManed out.

And for the cat bragging about some 1994 retro's please, stop sounding lame. Even, Og's suck in a lot of ways and I have enough to know. First of all they are hard core BBall shoes whereas retros do better casually(fit,design,profile). Secondly, an 18 year old shoe is just that and the problem that may occur are not worth bragging about. And lastly all retros are not POS, Jordan brand has done well to me in term of certain aspects, the main one being allowing us to repurchase them.

stopped reading after this.

take the 4s for example. the 99 retros are alot more comfortable and look alot better than every retro of it since then. this colorway looks cheap with jumpmen all over the shoe. and the leather of these will NEVER be as soft and as good of a quality as the 1994 retros. if you think so then youre cheating yourself.

As much as I love this OG colorway, as of 2011 I made a pact with myself that if I didn't believe the quality was up to par with a price increase I would not cop and at $140 these fall in that category so I gotta keep my word once again and have to pass..

Good luck to those who cop tho! Love the CW!

these are $110...

Back
Top Bottom