Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

After getting screwed by FNL I was able to cop with ease in BR even though FNL didn't have any. FA had limited pairs. 
glasses.gif

bought mine at 10am when my FNL opened, just walked in and grabbed my size then went and had some breakfast. Took them home, got a razorblade and poof the jumpman is gone and now im waiting on my paint to come in from turtlefeathers then i will find some nike cortez's on the bay and give them the nike air tongue tag next! im stoked!!!!
i would love to see result

About 10 people in line at my store everyone got their pairs but only a few were left over. I honestly think at only 100$ that these were a must cop. No quality problems on mine and no offense think that some people complaining are over analyzing it. Shoes and times have changed not the same as the OG but are any Js shoes they were in past? If you on fence I suggest u buy them cause you may kick yourself later. Can't wait for the blue ones

One part of me want these....but the other part cant deal with that jumpman tag...plus im broke from December lol

Last edited:
bought mine at 10am when my FNL opened, just walked in and grabbed my size then went and had some breakfast. Took them home, got a razorblade and poof the jumpman is gone and now im waiting on my paint to come in from turtlefeathers then i will find some nike cortez's on the bay and give them the nike air tongue tag next! im stoked!!!!

is it that serious?

is it that serious?
especially when these got leather tongues to boot.
laugh.gif

Damn, this thread blew up. Decided to pass on these because of all the quality issues. Congrats to whoever copped to actually rock these.. I hope you have replacement insoles.
wink.gif

About 10 people in line at my store everyone got their pairs but only a few were left over. I honestly think at only 100$ that these were a must cop. No quality problems on mine and no offense think that some people complaining are over analyzing it. Shoes and times have changed not the same as the OG but are any Js shoes they were in past? If you on fence I suggest u buy them cause you may kick yourself later. Can't wait for the blue ones

I respect your opinion on this but for the guys sitting out you only need to reference the thread discussing the Nike AIR branding coming back to the cement 3's also reference the banned 1's. Meaning they know how to make a good retro if forced to. If we as consumers continue to accept JB's sub par efforts then well we get a big jumpman on a classic shoe. To put salt in the wound they put the proper tag on the Knicks pair. If you like them great. No hate coming from me but with my sneaker dollar starting to move from JB/Nike to other brands and other things I have to be personally more particular in my purchases.

Back
Top Bottom