Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

The shoes aren't that bad. By no means are they great either but they aren't as bad as some of these cats are making them out to be. I'd say the truth lies somewhere in the middle. If the shoe was 160, I could understand some angst but it's not. The price point alone made these a must cop for me. Both my Chicagos and Knicks are flawless.

I'm glad I passed on them. Had a chance to cop at a local store but decided not to and just wait for the 5s.

Congratz to the peeps that copped em

Fire!! Love these, been waiting!

Sounds like every1 is happy with the quality but How do these feel on feet? Comfy or cardboard? Passing on these for the other OG 1s releasing but want to know what those will b like.

Just cancelled a sz 12 on eastbay. Just letting the community know. Was able to get through on FNL this morning and got em for $95 and change with my winner's circle reward :D

I was able to get a pair for a friend of mine. So I decided to take pictures with them since I won't be keeping them. Enjoy.

Ordered. Slept. Woke up and received confirmation from Eastbay :pimp:

I haven't ordered Jordans in about 2 years!

i am hearing from everybody that the leather is crap or that is isn't even real; i guess ima use these as everyday beaters

Had no problem at all copping the White/Red-Black 1s from NDC. Got up a few minutes early, waited for the link to show up on twitter (actually showed up right away this time), clicked, ordered, passed out. Gotta love laptops.

Anyone knows any spots in the bay with a sz 12 left? Tryna get off work early to look for em

I hate how FNL still takes a pending charge on my card when my order doesnt even go through...same thing happened to me with the oly 6s
anybody else have this issue with FNL?

whatever though copped from footlocker lol

I tried both of mines on. They both feel similar to the 2001 model. The bulls had thicker insoles than the Knicks in my opinion. Leather on the Knicks felt a little better than the bulls, but not much of a difference. In all, they pass they quality test.

Back
Top Bottom