Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Gtfan712, You are the standard in which all sneaker review videos should reach for. Impeccable review my friend. 

damn now i want a purr of these..
whats the chance for restock and are there any places that still have a 9.5 online which isn't too expensive?

I think by "Computer Skills" he was talking about copping on initial release date. It is definitely an advantage to know what you're doing and don't want to go stand in line. I have dual monitors and 4 different sites open when those countdown timers hit zero, and its usually an easy cop for me. I got both the Knicks and Bulls CW. Most of the time I could even double up if I wanted to. Being quick with the keyboard helps out a lot too since most sites aren't final until after checkout. Computer Skills Bros! Lol

I think by "Computer Skills" he was talking about copping on initial release date. It is definitely an advantage to know what you're doing and don't want to go stand in line. I have dual monitors and 4 different sites open when those countdown timers hit zero, and its usually an easy cop for me. I got both the Knicks and Bulls CW. Most of the time I could even double up if I wanted to. Being quick with the keyboard helps out a lot too since most sites aren't final until after checkout. Computer Skills Bros! Lol
More like common sense no? really not that serious, it was just funny that he said you need "computer skills."

I'm super excited to get mine!

This.

And I didn't use the term "computer skills" initially, someone else did. Just reiterating what was already said.

It's simple: say no to camping, especially nowadays when you have to camp for a ticket.

Last edited:
Damn, I must admit that I slept on these while waiting for the bred 13's to drop and happened to come across more pics of these tonight and they have me drooling right now. I am seriously considering getting these over the bred 13's. I see that city sole has GS sizes for $139.. not sure if I should pull the trigger or not...& finishline still has TD sizes for the boy... ugh, decisions, decisions....

Last edited:
imagine the REGRET people will feel 2 years from now. People will die. :D
Those that copped x3 will have a good time spending their profit. I'm happy
with my one pair. I can never go through a pair especially today when I have
tons of kicks.

I like my chicago 1s, but I just got offered Thunder 4s for them. Not sure If I wanna give up these og color way 1s....but should I give it up and do the trade? Thoughts?

Damn, I must admit that I slept on these while waiting for the bred 13's to drop and happened to come across more pics of these tonight and they have me drooling right now. I am seriously considering getting these over the bred 13's. I see that city sole has GS sizes for $139.. not sure if I should pull the trigger or not...& finishline still has TD sizes for the boy... ugh, decisions, decisions....
Actually I'd rather wait for a restock (if possible) and pay the $85. $140 is almost twice as much! 
mean.gif

I like my chicago 1s, but I just got offered Thunder 4s for them. Not sure If I wanna give up these og color way 1s....but should I give it up and do the trade? Thoughts?

Crazy, local shops still have some sizes left of the 1s

Update: I work at a mall and was walking by shoe palace... Look what I saw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom