Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Got my size in cart at FNL, started checkout with paypal. Saw that s/h was not free, so attempted to go back to enter a coupon code. And then... BOOM that page refresher screen. Been refreshing for the last 5 minutes. I'm screwed, right?

You'll be good dont panic and get charged a million times. :smh:

Really surprised on how quick both 1s sold. The Knicks on Finishline were gone almost in an instant. I got my size 9 on NDC so I'm good. With another pair to be picked up at NTSF. Seriously though, Retro 1s.

You'll be good dont panic and get charged a million times.
mean.gif
Nah, I got denied.

What happened to easy cop?! Lies! I had an easy cop on NDC for the Bred 4s and 11s but not these?! Makes no sense! Musta been super limited!!!

Fail

I'm done with NDC(3rd pair of kicks I've missed)... IDK if it's because I live on the east coast or what....bck to FNL for the next release....

Had to copped of ebay for $175 shipped

these weren't TLO.

they STILL in my cart and it lets me check out even after their twitter says it sold out....suspect?

Last edited:
I copped off FNL easily, and it wasnt at exactly at 8. I had eastbay up ON MY SCREEN counting down, as soon as it changed to add to cart then it said other people had it. Nike wouldnt let me add to cart at all. During the scrimmage I went to FNL added cart, signed in and even had time to put my CC info... Dunno how people get NDC so easily...

I hate FNL. Had Chicago and Knicks c/w in my cart before they even posted the link and they don't take my Paypal smh. They really need to fix their checkout!

Quality, I mean it is what it is. I like the color way, never have been able to grab an older model, and still glad they released them. Even with the Jumpman treatment. For $110, I'm happy it isn't $140 or more like the Knicks.

I could've copped twice on FNL at different times. This would've been too easy!! 

anyone using NDC miss out because they couldn't even add a size . Refreshed at 8:00 and i couldn't add a single size . Never happened to me before . 

Back
Top Bottom