Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I care about the sneaker homie.

Just shocked, thought I'd see more folks due to the fact people were trying to hype these up.

Could care less what the next man thinks honestly.

At the end of the day, it's all about the shoes.

:stoneface:

People get so sensitive when they're in danger of being called a hype beast. :lol:

I wasn't talking about you though because obviously you're there. What I meant was majority of other releases get so hyped up there's always crowds, lines, etc etc but, for these only 2 people? :smh:

"

I don't get this newer process of trying to order online, I have turbo speed bandwith and I keep getting the error that it will not allow me to add my desired size in cart because there are already too many people with this size in their cart and to keep trying, and I literally clicked in to the cart once the cart button became available....I am not sure how so many people are coping these online but it seems virtually impossible!?!?!?!?
How about your computers? 

I have a brand new HP desktop directly connected eithernet with turbo internet offered by my provider....its unreal that Nike, FNL, Footlocker, Champs, and Eastbay gave me all the same error and now they are out of stock...this is absurd!!!

I worry about the 88 IIIs dropping in a month or two now having gone through this...I just don't get it!!!

Last edited:
How about your computers? 
I have a brand new HP desktop directly connected eithernet with turbo internet offered by my provider....its unreal that Nike, FNL, Footlocker, Champs, and Eastbay gave me all the same error and now they are out of stock...this is absurd!!!

I worry about the 88 IIIs dropping in a month or two now having gone through this...I just don't get it!!!

If you are using the twitter link for non TLO releases on Nike.com, you're already too late. It's better to search the site for releases. Got through for both the Chicago's and Knicks. Now back to bed.

Pretty much sums up what I was going to say (minus the Knicks part lol) if your using only twitter for non TLO releases your already at a loss. I used to get all releases from twitter but now it's just that much harder, because it doesn't matter when NDC sends the tweet it matters when you receive the tweet from NDC.

Got em! Hopefully my order wont be cancelled if it will be oh well on to the bred 13s.

If you are using the twitter link for non TLO releases on Nike.com, you're already too late. It's better to search the site for releases. Got through for both the Chicago's and Knicks. Now back to bed.
not too late. only for certain releases. nike posts the shoe at various times, like w the christmas kobe kd lbj pack, they posted the shoe about 2-3 min before tweeting it, for these, they only posted it a few seconds before tweeting it
When you search on NDC, do you search by the name, item #, or look under new releases?

Who the hell stays up all night just to get practice adding a shoe to their cart with no interest in purchasing? Is ish that serious these days? I see other cats who said they were passing now beating their chest because they were able to snag a pair. 
mean.gif

Who the hell stays up all night just to get practice adding a shoe to their cart with no interest in purchasing? Is ish that serious these days? I see other cats who said they were passing now beating their chest because they were able to snag a pair. 
mean.gif
its an addiction...hard to shake lol

I got a pair off NDC.com with the classic refresh technique 2 minutes before the tweet. All that searching is too much work. Its all luck in IMO.
glasses.gif

Who the hell stays up all night just to get practice adding a shoe to their cart with no interest in purchasing? Is ish that serious these days? I see other cats who said they were passing now beating their chest because they were able to snag a pair. :smh:

:lol:

It's the hype

I admitted I was on the fence and $110, an easy cop and another $20 FNL coupon was enough incentive.

Stayed up all night watching the countdown just to get the prompt, then it's sold-out... wtf

As much as I hate (love) saying I told you so, I warned you guys of low production numbers like 10 pages ago...

damn I miss the good ol days..when u could get ya kicks weeks after the release..it'll never be the same..congrats to those who truly wanted em and got their hands on em

Thought this was going to be a easy pick up but the past two days the hype got bigger I guess. Didn't help the Nike did a limited release on the Knick colorway, gonna hit up a couple local spots and if there charging over $200 for the knicks eff it. Too much releasing this year to dwell of this one.. Enjoy the day though!!

Back
Top Bottom