Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Shoes are meant to be worn and creased but not pre-creased fresh outta the damn box sorry :smh:

Last edited:
i bought mine pre owned so the crease is already break in plus for 60 only worn once i definitely dont mind, i would rather enjoy em now and all creased up versus crumbles or new but yellow soles as a twinkie: )

i bought mine pre owned so the crease is already break in plus for 60 only worn once i definitely dont mind, i would rather enjoy em now and all creased up versus crumbles or new but yellow soles as a twinkie: )

damn nice price fam :nthat:

Not complaining about that. Complaining about deadstock shoes coming pre-creased fresh out the box. Typical JB QC. :x

Last edited:
I passed....

Nice pair^^^

First Jordan I ever purchased w my own money. Main reason I got the Chicagos.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about a restock on these anywhere?  I hate that I passed on them on RD.  I keep loooking at them asking myself why???

Well, I called Harlem HOH, they are sold out of the chicago.  I'm hoping that was not the location that he was speaking of. 

Lets say you can find these at a HOH, If its not in your local area then what? Can you order it over the phone? Can you go to another FL or HOH and have them order it for you? Anyone know?

Lets say you can find these at a HOH, If its not in your local area then what? Can you order it over the phone? Can you go to another FL or HOH and have them order it for you? Anyone know?
I don't think they take phone orders. I believe only nike does that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom