OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

One of the most sought after jordans,of last decade finally gets a release date.The oregon v edition jordan v will not have the iconic duck on heel,and school logo on tongue.Are you excited or dissappointed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-10-10-44-38.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-10-10-44-38.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Cmon everybody wanted these circa 2012,maybe the most pirated grail around this time.Jb def needs a duck ,or a duck on the hangtags.The michigan 5 was so underwhelming.Didnt 1 of the muchigan vs have school logo tho?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-10-10-45-25.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-10-10-45-25.png
    801.5 KB · Views: 1,369
dont mess up and give us crappy suede. change it to leather, or do two different colors of green

or what else has gentry done to crap on us?

The Oregon logos made them interesting, without that, what's the point? I was never high on them personally, school branding and all. But even at that point, you knew the exact shoe was never going to be released in that version. I got the same feeling about the UNC IIIs, if it's not the exact version, I don't want it. It was a perk for being an athlete at those schools at the time.

I’m in for these. Y’all responses making me think I might be able to wait and get them on sale.

But I want these bad.

We need the Duck on the back and O on the front. I have an Oregon hoodie with the duck on the front. I get the most compliments on that damn hoodie more than any other article of clothing I own because of that duck. Stop playin JB these will flop without the duck!!!!

and you should include an extra set of yellow laces

and make sure the suede is premium and plush please

Back
Top Bottom