OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

First time getting through their timer in months. So that isn't a mistake? $26.95 is insane. Who pays that? Please tell me no one here paid that.
Nope, no mistake. Folks have paid it too.....I am not a fan of SP, so I do not particularly shop on their site. I despise the stupid timer and also hated the way they have shipped products in the past not being in a box....you would think an order being shipping across the country that they would put it in a box and not that plastic bag crap.

Just got ghostordered at JDSports lol...
1599921432512.png

Instant sellout for me on SNKRS for a $225 shoe. WOW.

I think it was commonly understood these would move & that resell price would be low.
Which is why locally there are a lot of sellers like "I'll help people out if needed"
That wouldn't happen for an OG AJ1 High :lol:

PO

Last edited:
I'm scared to hit Submit on JD because I feel like it'll be a ghost ghost ghost....

Instant sellout for me on SNKRS for a $225 shoe. WOW.
I can just about guarantee they didn't really sell out. I copped on FNL x 2 and they're still sitting. FNL has been the worst site all year. First time getting past splash screen.

Edit: Seeing people are getting ghosted. Got confirm emails for both of mine already.

I can just about guarantee they didn't really sell out. I copped on FNL x 2 and they're still sitting. FNL has been the worst site all year. First time getting past splash screen.
Got thru on finishline too but with the ghost order as well !!!....did your FNL orders have order #s shown??

Just to clarify, what I am seeing this morning is a new type of ghost order for FNL/JD.

Old - You get a charge on your card, funds are held but no order confirm email. Sometimes there is an order number at checkout, sometimes not.

New - you checkout, no order number is posted and it mentions letting you know when you can pick-up. No order number, no order confirm and NO CHARGE.

Ghost Order:
THANKS FOR SHOPPING WITH US

You'll receive an email at when your order is confirmed - this can take up to 30 minutes. We'll send another email when your order is ready for pickup. A photo ID is required to pick up your order.

Store Pickup at:
"Blank"

Good Order:
Thanks for shopping with us

You'll receive an email at [email protected] when your order is confirmed - this can take up to 30 minutes. We'll send you another email with tracking information once your order is shipped.

Shipping method:

- Economy

Just to clarify, what I am seeing this morning is a new type of ghost order for FNL/JD.

Old - You get a charge on your card, funds are held but no order confirm email. Sometimes there is an order number at checkout, sometimes not.

New - you checkout, no order number is posted and it mentions letting you know when you can pick-up. No order number, no order confirm and NO CHARGE.

" You'll receive an email at when your order is confirmed - this can take up to 30 minutes. We'll send another email when your order is ready for pickup. "
But my card got charged 3 times already...... I have to call my bank

Back
Top Bottom