OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

I don’t know if footstores even sell unclaimed pairs now
Plus now you have 2 days to pickup
So you would have to try on sunday

Got tracking from FNL. I also got a pair of the alternate Grapes coming in :smokin

FNL tracking already too. So happy, was pretty thirsty for these... Feels good after my SNKRS foul and the JD/FNL ghosting.

I never opened my alternate grapes, definitely will when these arrive.

Last edited:
For people who won at champs and footlocker what is the cut off time to pick up pair? I’m trying to get there 30 mins before and try snagging an unclaimed pair
They don't release pairs same day anymore recently. People have 2 days to claim pairs.

Another pic with yellow laces
FE05067D-5355-4056-8144-BD88971FB627.jpeg

Someone willing to sell me a pair for 270$. What’s up with these damn resellers bruh smdh. Literally willing to make a 20$ profit after spending 10$ in gas to go mall to pick up the pair. I know for 100% fact next week when pairs come in they will be selling on stockx for at retail or under.

Someone willing to sell me a pair for 270$. What’s up with these damn resellers bruh smdh. Literally willing to make a 20$ profit after spending 10$ in gas to go mall to pick up the pair. I know for 100% fact next week when pairs come in they will be selling on stockx for at retail or under.
Man, people are desperate.

Just picked up my reserved pair at a local FNL... apparently stock was super low on these. Was 1 of 2 the sz 9’s they got in.

Definitely ghost ordered from JD Sports and FNL.

No email confirmation or tracking hours later. Sneaker buying has definitely taken a turn since the Flints dropped.

Back
Top Bottom