Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Standing outside of EbLens right now waiting till 9:30 to cop.......Been here since 7:45(better safe than sorry)......Can't wait to get them in hand so Ican go home and sleep lol They look good though through the glass door.... Congrats to everyone who already copped online with the discount codes.....NikeTalkis the BEST sneaker site their is PERIOD

^^high school
laugh.gif
j/k.

these are pretty weak imo. no hate involved. easy cop around my way. could've had these like a week ago. can still get them when i get off at like 5pmtoday. but these are an easy pass.
waiting for the the 7/16 cdp.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^high school
laugh.gif
j/k.

these are pretty weak imo. no hate involved. easy cop around my way. could've had these like a week ago. can still get them when i get off at like 5pm today. but these are an easy pass.
waiting for the the 7/16 cdp.
yooo wut up?? 7/16s are HOT

DAYTONA305 wrote:
how long does finish line take to processs an order??
typically out by that tues or weds followin da release..but remember, finishline orders are never guaranteed, they base those orders off of theinventory they got at there stores through out the country. so if every single store in the country that carried dat sz sells out(which will not happen) orderswill get cancelled..

Easy Pass, 4got they even droppd til my boy calld me hype talkin bout the sold out fast on FL.....all i need n my life is that cdp later this month
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Anyone know where in Maryland I can copp??? I am in Bowie......I'm from NYC and wud have got these wit no probs but since I am out here for the weekend it is looking like a no go. If anyone can help me out wit some info as per where the kicks spots are or wut mall I can copp from wud be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Try MAJOR in DC if you can't find them anywhere near you in MD. They are on Wisconsin Ave. I know they started selling them at midnight, but if anyonehas a good amount of these in stock, it may be them. You can probably call ahead buy them over the phone and just pick them up if they are not too crazytoday.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Anyone know where in Maryland I can copp??? I am in Bowie......I'm from NYC and wud have got these wit no probs but since I am out here for the weekend it is looking like a no go. If anyone can help me out wit some info as per where the kicks spots are or wut mall I can copp from wud be greatly appreciated. Thanx

P.G. plaza, Forestville mall, and check the Sports Zone in Bowie Town Center

MR23MJ wrote:
mrhood84 wrote:

P.G. plaza, Forestville mall, and check the Sports Zone in Bowie Town Center

an abundance of dem are available at PG.

congrats to everyone who got their packs, don't mind the haters, they just mad cuz if they buy them they going have to take the money out of what they havesaved to buy that wack pack (yes i said it) with them washed out looking 7s. stack ya cheese and stop hating
laugh.gif

I ordered a size 10 by mistake this morning on NDC. I tried calling now to cancel and the rep said that he couldnt because the order was already processing.Yea really? Thats why it takes you guys forever to process and ship right? Come on, this is ridiculous they know damn well none of the orders are going to beprocessed until monday.

Just got my pair from NTLA.... they received 36 pairs and only about 10 people were in line... just a heads up if anyone is looking for them in the LA area...

In the short term online resellers are taking a bath on this shoe.

Lets hope the one reseller I think you guys know who I am talking about gets stuck with his pairs like he did with last weeks 23's.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

In the short term online resellers are taking a bath on this shoe.

Lets hope the one reseller I think you guys know who I am talking about gets stuck with his pairs like he did with last weeks 23's.

hi there 160jordansdeep!

i was going to pass on these, but for $120.00 from NDC, i couldn't pass them up.

that one reseller is sitting on a FSR, he's got 'em listed for 200 big ones.

hopefully, somebody'll take the leap and make a little room in that bedroom warehouse full of GR "heat".
roll.gif

Walked into my local Champs to see how bad they looked in person....laughed out loud when I saw them. Have no idea what JB was thinking releasing these.

got two pairs from nike.com using the code big up for the new code.
cant wait to use either the old code or the new on on the package 7 & 16's package .
passed on the fathers day package could be a big loss but i doubt it with so many air jordan 1's being released right after each other.
glad everyone who wanted a pair got theres going to work at NTSF later today and i have a feeling there will only be a few left judging by if they sold outonline they will most likely be gone in the stores

congrats to everyone who got their paint by numbers shoes. even with the discount code this was an easy pass. i still can't believe they released thisatrocious design.

Back
Top Bottom