Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

160 we didnt get stuck with any 23s we have less than 7 pairs left........
these are still selling quite well on our website
mikeadog warehoues ful of gr heat? i would like to believe i have much more "heat" than you do unless you have proof otherwise

Originally Posted by thejrob

Easy cop at NTLA

Indeed it was....
Did anyone notice that the box isn't labled retro? Is there any particular reason for this??

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

160 we didnt get stuck with any 23s we have less than 7 pairs left........
these are still selling quite well on our website
mikeadog warehoues ful of gr heat? i would like to believe i have much more "heat" than you do unless you have proof otherwise

you do have more GR heat than me poofs.

i don't have any heat.

maybe you can help me out with some, how many BMP packs you still sitting on?

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

NTSF got 72 pairs and only 25 are gone. There are still pair left.
im surprised being in SanFran, dey didnt sell faster...
roll.gif

So i slept in. (hahahah i had a big night partyin). Thank god my girl loves me and grab my pair for me. But crazy thing is in denver they still got a FSReverywhere i think i may go grab another pair

this whole thing makes me sick. so much hate on the build up and now so many peeps saying "copped"
this is a disgrace to the VI. could have been great.

should of just called them the FIBA 6s. thats what the color scheme is based off anyway

FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
.........look way better in person than I had imagined. For the dudes that helped me out on here by posting and pm'ing me wit spotsin Maryland/near maryland good lookin out. I checked the footlocker and sports zone in Bowie Town Center and the footlocker didn't get em and sports zoneonly had a 11.5 and a 13, then I GPSed my way over to Capital Centre Boulevard where they had a footlocker and footaction. First went to footlocker and theyhad a FSR, copped my kicks and went to footaction to see if they had my girls sz since they didn't have them in the footlocker.....neither one of them hadkids sz's so now I am on the hunt for my girls sz........does anyone know where I can find the kids sz's in maryland or am I better off just orderingfrom eastbay????

mikeadog we have sold over 170 bmp packs thanks for asking though
btw i have more "heat" than you do

Originally Posted by mrhood84

FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
.........look way better in person than I had imagined. For the dudes that helped me out on here by posting and pm'ing me wit spots in Maryland/near maryland good lookin out. I checked the footlocker and sports zone in Bowie Town Center and the footlocker didn't get em and sports zone only had a 11.5 and a 13, then I GPSed my way over to Capital Centre Boulevard where they had a footlocker and footaction. First went to footlocker and they had a FSR, copped my kicks and went to footaction to see if they had my girls sz since they didn't have them in the footlocker.....neither one of them had kids sz's so now I am on the hunt for my girls sz........does anyone know where I can find the kids sz's in maryland or am I better off just ordering from eastbay????

nah, GPS pg plaza, they should have dem but u might be closer to forestville mall

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

jd3772000 and d3772000 - i take it you are the same person, taking pics for both SNs?
No.....we are 2 totally different people.

edit: Not the same kicks in his pictures and mine

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

mikeadog we have sold over 170 bmp packs thanks for asking though
btw i have more "heat" than you do

how many more BMP's you got?

hook a brutha' up.

you got more GR heat than MJ, much less little ol' me.

today is release day and prices are getting crazy. Do you guys think the prices will drop in one week or will it be worse?

Originally Posted by dalamina

today is release day and prices are getting crazy. Do you guys think the prices will drop in one week or will it be worse?

your guess is as good as any, a lot of people don't like the all patent leather, the toe box design, and coloring, but they are VI's.

there are still many retail outlets with them, when the entire production run sells out after any restocks, they could go up depending on the size of therun.

as you know, depending on the size of the run, the prices could escalate.

people get crazy if something is hard to get, even if they don't like them.

i wish JB would have use nice leather on these like the OG's and the early retro's.

from the member's photos, the quality seems there.

every release gets interesting, when you sit back and watch where things go.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

DAYTONA305 wrote:
how long does finish line take to processs an order??
typically out by that tues or weds followin da release..but remember, finishline orders are never guaranteed, they base those orders off of the inventory they got at there stores through out the country. so if every single store in the country that carried dat sz sells out(which will not happen) orders will get cancelled..
u should tend to look at other pages before askin da same question

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by mrhood84

FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
.........look way better in person than I had imagined. For the dudes that helped me out on here by posting and pm'ing me wit spots in Maryland/near maryland good lookin out. I checked the footlocker and sports zone in Bowie Town Center and the footlocker didn't get em and sports zone only had a 11.5 and a 13, then I GPSed my way over to Capital Centre Boulevard where they had a footlocker and footaction. First went to footlocker and they had a FSR, copped my kicks and went to footaction to see if they had my girls sz since they didn't have them in the footlocker.....neither one of them had kids sz's so now I am on the hunt for my girls sz........does anyone know where I can find the kids sz's in maryland or am I better off just ordering from eastbay????

nah, GPS pg plaza, they should have dem but u might be closer to forestville mall

Aight, I'm gonna call them right now....I been on the hunt all morning, Thanx again to everyone tryin to help me out.
happy.gif

Aight, I'm gonna call them right now....I been on the hunt all morning, Thanx again to everyone tryin to help me out.
Np man. i jus pm'ed u back but nvm. i say get ya girls kicks on eastbay if they got em. save that gas! wut sz u get 4 ya self?

Back
Top Bottom