Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

discount works. Glad I didnt follow the flock and paid retail. nite folks. No worries for me in the morning

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Dude I just used 2cabin4life and it worked...120 shipped.

How did you get it for $120 shipped? That means you didn't pay tax or shipping.

Yea I tried both coupon codes and the 2cabin one didnt charge shipping...I live in Jersey so I dont have any taxes on shoes.

easy cop, BIG, BIG Thanks to "s dubl" for the Non-Flash NDC link!

the 2CABIN4LIFE code worked, 20% Discount, $30.00off!

the NikeStore Order Confimation eMail with the order number & tracking link came instantly.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

$120.00+ $10.56 tax & $8.00 shipping.

$138.56 shipped.

the NikeStore Order Confimation eMail with the order number & tracking link came instantly.

They always automatically send the confirmation e-mail almost instantaneously. I usually check right after I place my order.

Originally Posted by peezy921

$120.00+ $10.56 tax & $8.00 shipping.

$138.56 shipped.

They always automatically send the confirmation e-mail almost instantaneously. I usually check right after I place my order.

on the Red/White XXIII's it took about two minutes and i got worried because i really wanted them.

yo were the hell do u put the code i usally cop my shoes at the stores so am a rookie to the coppin online game???

I put two orders in but only one of them was with free shipping with 2cabin4life. I think its because I had a new account and the first purchase is freeshipping. I dunno. Anyways I will be painting the midsole on these. Cant rock them looking the way they look. Thanks to all who helped with the links andcodes.

i want to cop 2nd pair but will my orders be cxl'd since it says limit of 1 pair? I already ordered 1 pair but I am thinking of ordering another and payingwith another credit card, would that work?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

yo were the hell do u put the code i usally cop my shoes at the stores so am a rookie to the coppin online game???

On the page where you put your billing information, there's a tab on the bottom of that section that says "I want to use a gift card, productvoucher, or promotional code" and enter 2CABIN4LIFE there. The discount should automatically be applied to your order. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by domc03

me and my boy bought just about all the finishline stock at midnight since he knows the manager.
time to resell.

did u do that with the carmines 2 u high rollin if thats true

Originally Posted by d13alla

On the page where you put your billing information, there's a tab on the bottom of that section that says "I want to use a gift card, product voucher, or promotional code" and enter 2CABIN4LIFE there. The discount should automatically be applied to your order. Hope this helps.
yeah i did it thx 120 shipped am good time 2 sleep my eyes are burning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I put two orders in but only one of them was with free shipping with 2cabin4life. I think its because I had a new account and the first purchase is free shipping. I dunno. Anyways I will be painting the midsole on these. Cant rock them looking the way they look. Thanks to all who helped with the links and codes.

right "SneakerNoob791" your first order and any order over $175.00 receives Free UPS Ground Shipping from Nike.

thanks for the code yall!

NT comin through in the in the clutch, i got the shorts and shoes for $160 somethin

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

thanks for the code yall!

NT comin through in the in the clutch, i got the shorts and shoes for $160 somethin

that's GREAT! glad you got them "ShoxBb433" and saved a little too!

Thats what its all about fam...looking out for one another in these tough times!!! Congrats to all those that were able to purchase online, TRUST me I know howit is...I was up until like 6AM CST last week waiting for NDC to drop the XX3s and I...WAS...SOOOOOOOO Sleepy but my NT fam kept me going! If you didn'tget them online try your local spots. From what I hear not too many spots got these so good luck tommorow...take care all
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

knew these would sell out
maybe the last retro 6s we see

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well not sure about the selling out part yet. They only sold out fast on FNL & Eastbay because the other online sites are charging out the but...i.e.UTA and PYS to name a few. NDC still has FSR with the exception of 13(who's surprised though). We still gotta get the report from fam who has to actuallygo out tomorrow and try to copp...BUT if we think about it, when did the last VI drop NOT counting the CP and DMP??? it took JB 10-11 years to retro it thefirst time then the packs. Soooooo I can KIND OF see (this time anyway) why poofyo would say "...maybe the last retro we see" but you just never knowwith JB

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Thats what its all about fam...looking out for one another in these tough times!!! Congrats to all those that were able to purchase online, TRUST me I know how it is...I was up until like 6AM CST last week waiting for NDC to drop the XX3s and I...WAS...SOOOOOOOO Sleepy but my NT fam kept me going! If you didn't get them online try your local spots. From what I hear not too many spots got these so good luck tommorow...take care all
happy.gif

Exactly "chanjohn01", it pays to shop smart and utilize the wealth of information this website contains.

Buy from Authorized Nike/Jordan Brand Retailers for Retail or Less With the help of NikeTalk, Whenever possible!

A BIG Thanks to NikeTalk, it's dedicated Staff and it's Great, Knowledgeable, Informed, Helpful Members!

NikeTalk the Best Sneaker Website In The World!

Just woke up...thanks for da link guys.. as always, NT comin thru..props to those troopers that stayed up.
glasses.gif

When you sign in on ndc, the discount is already applied to them when you add it to your cart.

I'm still on the fence with these, so I'll pass. I have bigger fish to fry!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

knew these would sell out
maybe the last retro 6s we see

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well not sure about the selling out part yet. They only sold out fast on FNL & Eastbay because the other online sites are charging out the but...i.e. UTA and PYS to name a few. NDC still has FSR with the exception of 13(who's surprised though). We still gotta get the report from fam who has to actually go out tomorrow and try to copp...BUT if we think about it, when did the last VI drop NOT counting the CP and DMP??? it took JB 10-11 years to retro it the first time then the packs. Soooooo I can KIND OF see (this time anyway) why poofyo would say "...maybe the last retro we see" but you just never know with JB

You are right "chanjohn01", these are not sold out yet.

All indications are they will sell out unless additional stock appears to meet demand.

Keep in mind, there are resellers out there that put out information that is at times exaggerated, misleading, false, and with no factualbasis, for the purpose of making NT members believe a release is harder to obtain than it is.

Many of us purchased these Oly VI's, this morning from Nike for $120.00.

One reseller is sitting on a Full Size Run of these for $200.00 a pair on their website listed in their signature.

When Nike sells out of these, they may be available in Authorized Nike/Jordan Brand Retail Stores and there may be additional shipments toAuthorized Online and Brick and Mortar Stores, including future re-stocks.

No one can say a release is sold out until the entire production run is purchased.

These are still available from Authorized Jordan Brand retailers for retail or less.

Originally Posted by crod6926

eastbay has pretty much all sizes

i believe they are sold out on Eastbay, i tried adding many popular sizes to my cart this morning... and just now.

i received the message that the item is out of stock each time.

I just went to Southlake Mall here on the Southside of metro ATL and copped a pair for me and my girl. I just got online and I wanted to take them backbecause I see a lot of you got them with the discount code. It is all good though! I just ordered the Fathers Day Is with the code. The store were selling alt faster than I thought they would. It was about the same amount of people here today that were here a couple of weeks ago for the CDP. That actually amazedme. I guess $150 for these is easier than $310 for those that just wanted the Carmines. I hope everyone who wanted them were able to cop them!

Nike.com is almost out of them now, except for sizes 7 & 11.5 and they may be out of those now. It wasn't long ago they had a full size run. Somebodywoke up and jumped on these. Maybe some resellers too.
roll.gif

Anyone know where in Maryland I can copp??? I am in Bowie......I'm from NYC and wud have got these wit no probs but since I am out here for the weekend itis looking like a no go. If anyone can help me out wit some info as per where the kicks spots are or wut mall I can copp from wud be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Back
Top Bottom