Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

indifferent.gif
@ these shoes. Absolutely hideous. Anyone who submitted to thehype and bought these did sneakerheads worldwide a great disservice.

That said,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ all the gay-bashing in this thread. It's 2008, people...you'reacting like your grandparents.

Seriously, grow the f. up.

ive had sum time to mull it over, after havin seen both oly vi's ive come to the conclusion that 08 vi's are just as good as the OG olympic vi's,in terms of quality, color blocking etc. these joints is next level, if promted to choose which to keep id have to do eenie-meenie-miney-moe son! and no iwasnt like gay prides blah blah when pics first dropped. i calmly stated "waitin to see em in person but so far theyre interesting and would go good witha nautica coat.....yall cant tell me nothin! i been kickin it since OG black v's in 1st grade whut!!!!!!!

BTW= 99% of the time irock my jeans to cover up as much of the shoe as possible and make my foot look as small as possible...but with 08 oly vi's? and howthat tongue is multi-colored?....that right there is mind bending and jeans look just as deadly behind the tongue this time.
smokin.gif

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's forestgreen suede and '05 boston halfshells > any shoe ever made or to be made

I got a 8.5........if you know anywhere out here that still got tha 6/17 package out here I wud really be happy. Just thought I wud ask, i'm feeling lucky

Unless u tryna pay above retail i don't know any spots. Good to hear you got ya kicks. These didn't sell as well as I thought. I was able to get asz 9 easily on eastbay but I didnt order it. Also, I call FA around 11am and they had a 9.5 still. Now just waitin for the 16/7 pack to arrive at my step
smokin.gif
. Do ya'll think the patent leather on these will eventuallyyellow like the columbia xi's?

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

WOW.....BEFORE RD EVERYONE WAS LIKE THIS GAY PRIDE SHOES AND THEY WILL BUY THESE EVEN IF IT REACHES THE OUTLETS, NOW THE SAME DUDES TALKING ABOUT EASY COP.......GUESS SOME NTers ARE A BUNCH OR HYPOCRITS.

That's word! A lot of NT'ers are just young, ignorant children who flip-flop like a light switch. I'm really blown away by all the adolescentparticipation on NT. Initially, I thought it was a board of older kats with great knowledge and insight about Air Jordans.....but I was wrong. The few olderkats just hang around since they still love AJs, like me, but the young kats just talk juvenile smack and keep JB from manufacturing quality Jordans like theyused to be made. It sickens me. Guys it really is simple............."if you don't buy it, they won't continue to make it"

*SIGH* ... It's kind of a waste and time to say you "like" or "dislike" a shoe. JB has been making very crappy kicks like these VIslately, but they still sell. It's just amazing......but it's the young kids that don't know any better. Who else buys ALL Patent leather shoes,especially Jordans???? Anyway, there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.......it's just the way it is. Love it or leave it. I'm choosingto leave it.

IT SEEMS PPL R BUYING NO MATTER WHAT............THE CARMINES VI'S IS ENOUGH FOR ME.....................

i dont care what people say about these 6's. i know they dont compare to the other 6's but come on these are hella sick.
i picked mine up today.
so there's always gonna be some haters but i say if you find these somewhere pick them up

SMH on these shoes. Its crazy....But my girl copped a size 10 earlier today. And i was like ok ill go scoop another one later. To my surprise she told me thatpeople were camped out at the mall and she got the last 10 which is crazy. Well me and her went to the mall about 3 and footaction had an 11 left so i scoopedit. But its crazy how these sold out and all i hear is hate on the. I think maybe its for the people that cant grab the packs, and just want a single VI.

For the love of God, please do not buy these. I was in Hallmark getting my dad afather's day card at like noon and some guy was wearing those hideous things and THE SHIRT. It took all I had to not go up to the guy and say, "Damn,you just couldn't wait could you?" I was laughing to myself the whole time how this guy looked like a rainbow and thought he was hot shizzle. Wekeep buying this crap JB keeps releasing this crap it's a vicious cycle. Then we wonder why we can't a freaking solid GR colorway. Are you guysreally so into patent leather and awful multi-colored stuff? It's sad day for people who wear shoes.

so say JB released only 5,000 of these(estimated release)in the entire US and these sell out, these are then super hot?

just because they sell out doesn't mean these did well. it just means there were enough people to purchase these for them to sell out.

in order for a shoe release to be a success they would have to be a general release to have sold out completely OR a limited to supply to of course sell outbut be worth 2-3 times retail (just like the carmines which are worth more than the pack alone) these vi's are only worth 50 bucks at most above retail andseem to be enough to go around. its sad to see a common size vi at a shoe web store sit for as long as the site will last.

Originally Posted by 4ever23

For the love of God, please do not buy these. I was in Hallmark getting my dad a father's day card at like noon and some guy was wearing those hideous things and THE SHIRT. It took all I had to not go up to the guy and say, "Damn, you just couldn't wait could you?" I was laughing to myself the whole time how this guy looked like a rainbow and thought he was hot shizzle. We keep buying this crap JB keeps releasing this crap it's a vicious cycle. Then we wonder why we can't a freaking solid GR colorway. Are you guys really so into patent leather and awful multi-colored stuff? It's sad day for people who wear shoes.

this is the direction of the hypebeast fashion industry that jb is trying to put their greedy hands on. welcome to the future of fashion.

i'm old enough to know that fashions go in and out just like old newspaper and only the real grails stand the test of time or only become worthsomething down the road. GRAILS FOR ME PLEASE.........

Originally Posted by peezy921

^reseller logic?

its a way of study the movement of the general public. what's hot determines the demand and price of the shoe. if there was enough to go around orpeople simple care less for the shoe the price will stay close to retail but if the shoe is extremely limited like the premiere xx3 the price of the shoe willsky rocket and never come down.

for these to be limited its obvious these would sell out mainly for its unique style and reseller's ambition but for the resell price for theseto be close to retail is also not suprising due to its looks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

^reseller logic?

its a way of study the movement of the general public. what's hot determines the demand and price of the shoe. if there was enough to go around or people simple care less for the shoe the price will stay close to retail but if the shoe is extremely limited like the premiere xx3 the price of the shoe will sky rocket and never come down.

for these to be limited its obvious these would sell out mainly for its unique style and reseller's ambition but for the resell price for these to be close to retail is also not suprising due to its looks
sick.gif

You have a WHOLE lot of time on your hands, fellow NTer. I don't think about all of that when I figure out what to purchase. I guess because my reasonsare my own and my decision does not reflect other people's buying habits

Does anybody know of any Niketowns that still have these because I dont wanna cop these without some sort of discount

I got 'em and I love 'em! Some people seem to be putting way too much thought into this. It's just a jordan some people like and some peopledon't. Get used to that, because there are some other shoes coming out that people will be hating. Truthfully, I hate the fusions, but I'm not gonnahate on the person who buys them. I can find the good in any jordan shoe, simply for the love of collecting. Just another 6 for my collection. It is what itis.

GAY PRIDE SHOES? R THEY SERIOUS 1 THING IS STRAIGHT 2 ALL THE FELLAS WHO SAAID GAY PRIDE IM SORRY U EITHER COULDN'T DIDN'T WANT 2 OR JUST PLAIN HATINON THE SHOW BUT THE DAY I LET ANOTHER MAN'S OPINION EFFECT HOW I FEEL ABOUT SOME SHOES I COP U CAN HAVE MY LIFE WHO CARES WHAT ANOTHER MAN HAS 2 SAY WHATSON MY FEET I COPPED EM ROCKED EM WIT A FRESH AS EVER OBAMA SHIRT AND LET THE @$*$ EAT EM UP SO FELLAS WORRY ABOUT YA OWN FEET NOT THE NEXT MAN PLEASE

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

^reseller logic?

its a way of study the movement of the general public. what's hot determines the demand and price of the shoe. if there was enough to go around or people simple care less for the shoe the price will stay close to retail but if the shoe is extremely limited like the premiere xx3 the price of the shoe will sky rocket and never come down.

for these to be limited its obvious these would sell out mainly for its unique style and reseller's ambition but for the resell price for these to be close to retail is also not suprising due to its looks
sick.gif

You have a WHOLE lot of time on your hands, fellow NTer. I don't think about all of that when I figure out what to purchase. I guess because my reasons are my own and my decision does not reflect other people's buying habits

i just like to know the value of my kicks or how much i think i will have to pay if i skip out on RD or wait too long to copp. i passed on waiting in linefor a week for the premieres but if i knew i would be making more copping them and skipping a week of work i would've put more effort into it. now if ieven want to think about copping them i'll have to dump half a months paycheck to get a single pair..........

^^^^After I seen that pic, I thought of Rainbow Bright. Anyone remember that cartoon from the 80's.

I am not a big fan of VI's in general and these are not my cup of tea, but as mentioned some people do actually like them and that's ok. At the end ofthe day folks they are just shoes. JB does not care how long you have been in the "game" or what your "grails" are. Nters/hard-core shoeheads make up such a minute portion of JB sales that in the eyes of JB "we" are irrelevant because they will still turn a profit.

Does anybody know of any Niketowns that still have these because I dont wanna cop these without some sort of discount

All I the things I can say about the Ebay VIs is negative, so I will say nothing after this, "TRASH."

Back
Top Bottom