Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

K20Lee wrote:

i changed my mind today when i saw them so i copped a pair. it's still a VI so i had to have them, the colorway is slowly growing on me. i'm still not a fan of the patent leather but to me they look better in person than all the pics have shown. i got them for 120 so i scooped them up.

roll.gif

Damn, so if Mercedes Benz made a car with Green doors, a blue hood, and a red roof.... It's still a MB so it's still a good buy??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

eek.gif
23ska909red02 wrote:

I just can't believe that people are really buying these. Not just buying them, but they're SOLD OUT of most places. Un. Believable.
laugh.gif
Yea, check this......

there were more people at the mall this morning kopping these than any other release this year...

they opened the front door and fools started RUNNING in!!!
eek.gif

i was already in and paid for before they got in...lol
pimp.gif

all jokes aside....was this mall in SF??

my dood at fnl said they got the same number of pairs as the wht/red XX3's, an these moved faster. i copped a pair, vi is my favorite shoe. figured id bethe only one buyin them, but sold out? dunno

no, it isn't "people buyin anything", i love the VI. it's one of my favorite of all of them, i personally like the colorway more in personthan all the pics before drop. oh and to the dude talking bout the benz, i wouldn't buy, that was a stupid comparison. i bet you own fusions and spizikes,i don't hate on others like that. to each their own on kicks, the biggest reason i bought them is cause i'm not worried to wear them in the ground, iprefer to keep my infrareds, real oly VI, dmp VI all as close to DS as i can.

My spot still has alot of pairs left, they barely sold 10 pairs so far since rd this mornin, and the manager told me almost half of the pairs was sold tofemale buyers and gs sizes....Hmmm looks more like a girly shoe cause of the tutty fruity colors hahaha
laugh.gif

I just can't believe that people are really buying these. Not just buying them, but they're SOLD OUT of most places. Un. Believable.
laugh.gif

Definitely predicted that off the bat. There are 2 different types of Jordan afficianados nowadays the typical NT afficianados that put more meaning in the JBbrand than they deserve and those who just buy them because of the aesthetics and as much as some will never outright agree the colorway on this one isn'tnearly half as bad as others. Still minimal in nature with enough flair without pushing the envelope too far. Definitely not for practical wear per se butcertainly a unique addition to a collection.

It's like the viotech dunks, how is it that one year it is on sale at Dr. Jays by the crates for $19.99 and another it's fetching tenfolds?

passed them up....didnt hate on them from the beginning they just aren't for me...spent my money on two pairs of the asics/ALIFE collabo...both colorwaysare fire

Passed up on this too fruity for me, bought me a pair of military AJ1 for $80 instead
roll.gif

i called up niketown in chicago.only had a 9 n 10 left,well thats what i asked for,im a 9.5 ususlly,so i decided to go half size down (size 9) in these.goodmove? o yea fatpat,nice foams,i copped mine bout 2 weeks ago,str8 fire.im still waitin for my shadow 10s (2 pair) to come in from the utah outlet.this year hasbeen good.,,these 6s may stay DS forever thiugh lol

anybody get the shirts that came out? i wasn't feeling them, especially for $40 a pop.

i gave in when i saw them in person. something about that model VI
...general public ate these up!

Was anybody able to get size 7.5 off of Niketown.com , eastbay , or Finishline.com ? It seems like they didnt come out in sz 7.5

Holy crap. People bouyght these? Guys...there's a vagina/uterous stiched into the toebox! After all you dudes laughed you bought? Are you going to buythose VII's also????

roll.gif
@ any dude I see wearing these unless you are in the parade.

Wow...I can't believe these are actually selling out online and in some parts of the country. It's no wonder JB can just put out any old retro modelwithout hesitation. They know they will sell regardless of quality. It is a shame too because this was regarded as one of the best brands. Now they are puttingout retros with lower quality leathers than shoes you could buy at walmart.

even at $105 I had to pass these up...the vagina and patent leather is what makes these shoes tacky IMO...regular leather and a plain toebox and I may havebought some for novelty purposes...

Only a matter of time until the buyers remorse starts to kick in for all the poor souls who bought these
ohwell.gif

...unless they bought them to show their pride
grin.gif
....Then I sayit was probably a good buy
laugh.gif

Both stores in my mall that got them are still sitting on FSR's
roll.gif
Not to mention the 3 mom & pop shops that got them....and they never get anything limited round here so anyone who bought them for "limited"reasons just fell into hype
eyes.gif

I actually sat wit my homie and contemplated getting them for almost 20 mintues in the store.... Im waiting for other people to get em and once I actuallypicked em up and held dem in my hands, I just had to cop em
pimp.gif

Now, they are going for almost $200 shipped on ebay and have sold out in alot of major markets around the U.S.

Jordan Brand knew what they were doing all along

Im pretty sure they monitored all of the sneaker boards and knew the hype was gonna sell da shoe
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom