Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

db1time:
GAY PRIDE SHOES? R THEY SERIOUS 1 THING IS STRAIGHT 2 ALL THE FELLAS WHO SAAID GAY PRIDE IM SORRY U EITHER COULDN'T DIDN'T WANT 2 OR JUST PLAIN HATIN ON THE SHOW BUT THE DAY I LET ANOTHER MAN'S OPINION EFFECT HOW I FEEL ABOUT SOME SHOES I COP U CAN HAVE MY LIFE WHO CARES WHAT ANOTHER MAN HAS 2 SAY WHATS ON MY FEET I COPPED EM ROCKED EM WIT A FRESH AS EVER OBAMA SHIRT AND LET THE @$*$ EAT EM UP SO FELLAS WORRY ABOUT YA OWN FEET NOT THE NEXT MAN PLEASE
Don't worry about my opinion and I won't worry about your shoes, your feet, or your opinion.

Cool? Cool.

My opinion is that they are hideously ugly. They are loud, they have cheap looking patent, the green on the tongue is kindergarten, the stitching on the tongueis effeminate, and the colors are...
laugh.gif
... the colors are...
roll.gif
... I mean, white, red, blue, yellow, black, and green?

They're ugly. They're one of the ugliest Jordans I have ever seen. Ever.

Now, if you don't think they're ugly, then... GOOD FOR YOU.
happy.gif
But if you have a problem with me thinking your kicks are laughable, well, that's your own damn problem, not mine. You're allowed to think they'refresh, and I'm allowed to think they're a mistake.

6 rings ftw. These will be on my feet a lot this summer, esp with the olympics coming up. But I respect everyones opinion. That's what I do like about JBthey got something for everybody.

WOW! there is a lot of hate in the post.............
if you dont like them, dont like them.....

but i do agree with some people.... Nike could have made a better shoe

Nike based this shoe on FIBA as well as this year's Olympics in Beijing, right? If they made this shoe the way it looks now for no reason, then Iwouldn't appreciate it as much.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at all these elitists trying to look down at people. If I see something about someone that I don't agreewith, I don't make it their business.

Pass on these beauties for now....will get them later probably on ebay or some good deals somewhere else

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

ive had sum time to mull it over, after havin seen both oly vi's ive come to the conclusion that 08 vi's are just as good as the OG olympic vi's, in terms of quality, color blocking etc. these joints is next level, if promted to choose which to keep id have to do eenie-meenie-miney-moe son! and no i wasnt like gay prides blah blah when pics first dropped. i calmly stated "waitin to see em in person but so far theyre interesting and would go good with a nautica coat.....yall cant tell me nothin! i been kickin it since OG black v's in 1st grade whut!!!!!!!

BTW= 99% of the time irock my jeans to cover up as much of the shoe as possible and make my foot look as small as possible...but with 08 oly vi's? and how that tongue is multi-colored?....that right there is mind bending and jeans look just as deadly behind the tongue this time.
smokin.gif

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's forestgreen suede and '05 boston halfshells > any shoe ever made or to be made
You see, this is why I can never take anyone seriously who buys these. Or I can never take anyone who buys these, a real Jordan collector. I dohowever, see nothing but hypebeasts that are afraid to admit that the hype made you buy these VI's.

And dude, there were never, ever,.......E V E R, any OG olympic VI's. There were OG Olympic VII's, but the VI's are considerered retro +. Know yourJordans homie, cuz you still a hypebeast like mostly everyone else who bought these shoes. And the majority of the buyers who bought these 08 VI's knowdamn well you will fall in line and cop the VII's later.

I hate this new generation.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by K20Lee

no, it isn't "people buyin anything", i love the VI. it's one of my favorite of all of them, i personally like the colorway more in person than all the pics before drop. oh and to the dude talking bout the benz, i wouldn't buy, that was a stupid comparison. i bet you own fusions and spizikes, i don't hate on others like that. to each their own on kicks, the biggest reason i bought them is cause i'm not worried to wear them in the ground, i prefer to keep my infrareds, real oly VI, dmp VI all as close to DS as i can.

There's a Hello Kitty colorway confirmed for the VI's next year. You buying?

And buying Jordan, not to wear them? Your not making yourself look any better on here. Shall I spell it out for you? Yeah, you got suckered in of the hype and you just don't want to admit it.
Like for real stop this hypebeast thing. Like why are u hating or caring about this man's action. I will never in my life let some dude tell me iam a hypebeast cuz i buy a pair of sneakers that arent an OG colorway or not the best looking shoe, if i like it i am buying. And if he wants to keep hisgrails as close to DS as possible thats him, stop calling people hypebeast cuz they dont do what is deemed "cool" to the majority of nike talkmembers. There should be no hate on anybody on here man...

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Hot rich girls will laugh at you for wearing these to dinner
hehehe

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

jd3772000 and d3772000 - i take it you are the same person, taking pics for both SNs?
No.....we are 2 totally different people.

edit: Not the same kicks in his pictures and mine

That's pretty sick if both of you are not the same dudes

D
NOPE WE NOT THE SAME PERSON...JUST GOT THE GAME ON LOCK HERE IN NAP....

28f15a4bca0d582a9f067415ecea965852f78b7.pjpg

These shoes are terrible, patent leather 6's? Fruit Loops edtion? Negative, they're horrible BUT the biggest problem I have is that symbol on the toe?!What the f#@* is that?

these things didnt sell out here in louisville, ky. They are still all over the place.

Still quite a few 6/17 packs left around here also.

There are just Way to many jordans out right now.

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by mrhood84

FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
.........look way better in person than I had imagined. For the dudes that helped me out on here by posting and pm'ing me wit spots in Maryland/near maryland good lookin out. I checked the footlocker and sports zone in Bowie Town Center and the footlocker didn't get em and sports zone only had a 11.5 and a 13, then I GPSed my way over to Capital Centre Boulevard where they had a footlocker and footaction. First went to footlocker and they had a FSR, copped my kicks and went to footaction to see if they had my girls sz since they didn't have them in the footlocker.....neither one of them had kids sz's so now I am on the hunt for my girls sz........does anyone know where I can find the kids sz's in maryland or am I better off just ordering from eastbay????

nah, GPS pg plaza, they should have dem but u might be closer to forestville mall

Aight, I'm gonna call them right now....I been on the hunt all morning, Thanx again to everyone tryin to help me out.
happy.gif

Yup your closer to Forestville, but if they dont have them I know for sure that PG does

I aint get em for myself either, But I got em for my Girl at the Downtown Locker Room on Minnesota Avenue. I went in there at about 1:00 today and they had a size 6-7.5, and a 9.5, I got em for my girl in a size 6

Good lookin out fam.....Eastbay was sold out when I tried to get em so I placed a called to my boy in NYC and told him to go to the mall and see if theywas there, he found her sz 4.5 and everything is cool. There is peace now because she was gonna be tight with me for a while if I didn't find them for her.
ohwell.gif
......... Ya'll don't know, she was walking around all daypouting and stuff, and kept saying every 5 mins "I WANT MY KICKS" and I would say oh yeah, but I got my size.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by K20Lee

no, it isn't "people buyin anything", i love the VI. it's one of my favorite of all of them, i personally like the colorway more in person than all the pics before drop. oh and to the dude talking bout the benz, i wouldn't buy, that was a stupid comparison. i bet you own fusions and spizikes, i don't hate on others like that. to each their own on kicks, the biggest reason i bought them is cause i'm not worried to wear them in the ground, i prefer to keep my infrareds, real oly VI, dmp VI all as close to DS as i can.

There's a Hello Kitty colorway confirmed for the VI's next year. You buying?

And buying Jordan, not to wear them? Your not making yourself look any better on here. Shall I spell it out for you? Yeah, you got suckered in of the hype and you just don't want to admit it.
Like for real stop this hypebeast thing. Like why are u hating or caring about this man's action. I will never in my life let some dude tell me i am a hypebeast cuz i buy a pair of sneakers that arent an OG colorway or not the best looking shoe, if i like it i am buying. And if he wants to keep his grails as close to DS as possible thats him, stop calling people hypebeast cuz they dont do what is deemed "cool" to the majority of nike talk members. There should be no hate on anybody on here man...

very well said jhobson5!

i could care less what anybody thinks or wears, how limited a release is, what a particular detail or design "means", or what astyle or colorway is based on.

i buy (only) what i like, and like what i buy.

and i never pay over retail, less if possible, for new releases. and always look for free shipping & avoiding sales taxes whenconsidering a purchase.

i never lose sight of the fact that these shoes cost $18.00 or less to manufacture and package, are made in communist China, and rot and fallapart if you don't wear them.

U MUST HAVE NOT READ THE MESSAGE OR MABYE U DID BUT COULD NOT COMPREHEND WHATS LEFT 2 SAY U FOOL

all the gay-bashing in this thread. It's 2008, people...you're acting like your grandparents
I haven't read any posts that qualify as gay bashing or even negative words towards gays...just people stating the fact that these shoes lookmore like they were released for the gay pride movement, more than the 2008 olympics...

I mean seriously, if a guy put these on and went walking down Davie st. in Vancouver, most any street in San Francisco, or anywhere really, people are notgoing to immediately think, "oh he must be supporting the olympics", they will think, "oh he must have just come out of the closet, let's goask him out"
grin.gif
So if you'renot gay and you bought these you should watch where you wear them...nothing wrong with being gay...just would hate for anyone to confuse you with someoneyou're not...

Wow I cant believe that some shoes that is soldout is causing all this friction.......Where is the NT Love

Originally Posted by db1time

U MUST HAVE NOT READ THE MESSAGE OR MABYE U DID BUT COULD NOT COMPREHEND WHATS LEFT 2 SAY U FOOL

how 'bout, "ignorance is bliss".

Back
Top Bottom