Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

It's gonna be a impulse buy if anything... Ima go wit my boy in da a.m. and see what they look like in person.....

we shall see...

here is a free shipping code that worked for me on FNL

They are up now

copped my 11....quick, easy and clean

enjoy

oh yeah quick and simple. now i dont have to wake up early tomorow
roll.gif
and deal with the crowd!!

Damn should've read that free shipping code...that would've help a bit...it's all good....cuz it's better than wakin up in the a.m.'s. Sawthese in person today and they look pretty hot....had to get them cuz I love the 6's. Time to eat now. Colors, patent, and toe box stiching aren't thatbad when u see them in person. Good luck to all.

If this garbage sells out, we can surely expect patent and whack colours on all other retros.. They're testing the waters with thisshoe.

The only way I can find this shoe on FNL.com is by copying and pasting the link CHIN posted. Anybody else not able to find these by typing in the search bar??

Originally Posted by LennDawg

The only way I can find this shoe on FNL.com is by copying and pasting the link CHIN posted. Anybody else not able to find these by typing in the search bar??

They were right on the FNL homepage under new arrivals (first link) for me...

anyone else getting this?...

"There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter anothermethod of payment or verify your billing address. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service."

Had to use the link chinaurge posted up for me to cop sz 12. Thanks to Litflynt I used the coupon for free shipping.

Was just at footaction in the northridge mall and they got 18 pairs. Openning at 10 tomorrw. Easy pass.

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

i just copped fnl free shipping promo won't work
not anymore...got an order through without signing into my fnl account.

everything i don't want in a shoe they did to this one, patent leather, toe stitching, and wack coloring......

No discount codes??? Free Shipping is not enough, $150 plus tax 4 these is Crazy. And no footlocker/footaction employees don't get discount on these...THAT SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom