Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Well, I said I wasn't but I did. I don't dig the colors or the patent leather, but 6's are 6's.

No doubt...
I got the code off of retail me not...

Don't know why FNL is getting shady....as it is I have been jipped on my 4 reward cards...

I agree, these are not worth $150+ but they are limited....and hypebeasts will be hypebeasts....

I say in about a week...these will be on the bay for $200ish....

IMO...

Enjoy the code....
Good luck to those going out in the morning....take some line pics...
those are always fun to look at :ohwell:

Originally Posted by bullmangotti

Had to use the link chinaurge posted up for me to cop sz 12. Thanks to Litflynt I used the coupon for free shipping.

yo can a brother use that coupon ?

Looks like sizes 8 and up have sold out on eastbay but for those that have a small foot the still have size 7 available

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

in a few yrs.the price of these will be outrageously cheap...lol

fixed

How many people that talked trash about DTRT 3s are copping these? Gentry is sitting back and laughing at all of you.
roll.gif

GS pair just picked up from EB for my GIRL and will be the only pair that I will pay for, think about that guys.

Patent leather, rainbow colors, and elaborate designs on your toes does not equal a shoe intended for a man.

These look fake, but will be a suprise for my girl.

GS pair just picked up from EB for my GIRL and will be the only pair that I will pay for, think about that guys.

Patent leather, rainbow colors, and elaborate designs on your toes does not equal a shoe intended for a man.

there gone on eastbay and footlocker finish line got 11.5 and 7 left dammm i gotta get up in the morning
mad.gif

Originally Posted by taxtow

I dont understand how patent leather is made for females?? XI's have patent leather are u not a fan of those either??

These sold out quick. Its either they are very popular or just didn't make enough of these. Smart move though by JB. Dont over saturate the market withugly shoes.

XI's are not completely made of patent leather. Plus they are classics, not "bastardizations" of an original classic.

Someone customize these VI's!!!! if i had $150+ to waste i would repaint the blue, yellow and green, to black and red.

raptors29 thanks for the heads up vii are garbage to hoop in too and they have similar grip patterns to the vi...good lookin

^^haha one mans junk is another mans treasure...lol this will prolly grab alot on ebay later on down the road...uptempoair is doing well on these for 270 andthats rape lol for these joints on a release date...

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

^^haha one mans junk is another mans treasure...lol this will prolly grab alot on ebay later on down the road...uptempoair is doing well on these for 270 and thats rape lol for these joints on a release date...
how do you know how many uta has sold???

DAMN THS WENT OUT QUICK I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE GONE SO QUICK.......................I LOG IN LATE.....

OG Heads will stay away from this........Hypebeasts will be all over this........Ima be sleepin
tired.gif
on this!!!!

How did these sell out. I need to start a shoe company and get it hyped up so I can sell garbage for $150 plus.

How did these sell out. I need to start a shoe company and get it hyped up so I can sell garbage for $150 plus.

Back
Top Bottom