Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I don't think the shoe is that bad...I can deal with the patten leather look...I hate the emblem/logo/olympic flag on the toe. I really like the style ofthe VI's though. I haven't seen the shoe in person...I think I will check them out tomorrow at a local store, that'll be the decision maker (if Icancel my order or not). Either way, I cop'd them from Eastbay.
indifferent.gif

Easy Pass. 6's are sick, but these just aint workin for me? Hope y'all rock the $hit out em so I can see what they look like on some feet. Whats upwith the stitching on the toe box area?

knew they sell out. lol no matter how many pplz bashed them earlier. they arent bad. just that toebox. if i got them on discount id get them. retail. nah

Originally Posted by LukeJGo

Easy Pass. 6's are sick, but these just aint workin for me? Hope y'all rock the $hit out em so I can see what they look like on some feet. Whats up with the stitching on the toe box area?

on the real, the more I look at the design the more it looks like a woman with big hair with NO facial features...no lie look at the detailed shots postedearlier in the link lol I swear!! I looked at mine up close and just started crackn up(but then again, I am a goof ball)

I am not sweatin' these, so I didn't cop, but I think it's funny how people think these are sooo horrible and gay, but drooling over Fruity PebblesLebrons lol

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by ajmachine

How did these sell out. I need to start a shoe company and get it hyped up so I can sell garbage for $150 plus.
lmao0oooooo
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
dam 4 sum 1 hu dont like em u sure stay postin u dont like em u siad ya peace aight

i'm on the fence w/ these. i think i'm gonna pass because i;ve OD'd on sneakers this week (all-stars, lebron PE's, red/wht 23's for myselfand my lady). something about em that says 'yo, these are NICE,' and then the other half that says 'NAH!!!.'

dope pics up there^^^^ hmmm i gotta find a voltron matching tees for these kick / anyone have a site besides ebay????

These where easy to pic up for me if my store that I work at would have got I would've been had but who cares but for those complaining about what can youwear hell coogi makes a lot of clothes with these colors I even picked up a few nike shirts with the colors of the shoes

wow sold out????!?!?!?!??? JB...i take it back..hypebeasts never cease to amaze me. JB called it i guess...anything they put out will sellout.

I think NTers will now realise that not all sneakerheads or collectors are members of NT and the general POP dont by their sneakers based on NT reviews....Amnot feeling it some am not gonna buy but I wouldnt bash it becuase others Love it, which is why it is sold out.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

in a few yrs.the price of these will be outrageous...lol

i hope to god they wont...if they do then shame on everyone, especially JB. when has a non-og colorway ever been worth anything really? THESE willdefinitely not be up there even compared to other OG shoes in non-og colorways.

Well NDC has yet to release these so im goin to bed and probably gonna literally sleep on these, damn you nike..

Back
Top Bottom