Official Air Jordan VI 2008 Olympic Post 6/7/08! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Tony Gail

....1:30-1:45
roll.gif
priceless

I'm thinking they're still available on Eastbay since it shows a full size run. Apparently all the sizes are out, the site's just not refreshingproperly

me and my boy bought just about all the finishline stock at midnight since he knows the manager.
time to resell.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I'm thinking they're still available on Eastbay since it shows a full size run. Apparently all the sizes are out, the site's just not refreshing properly

Naw, I'm pretty sure eastbay is sold out. They never takes off the sizes they sell out of until a day or two after the scheduled release date of thekicks. They always like getting our hopes up. It didn't help these sold out in a good 10-15 minutes after they went up.

Dude u guys might get lucky on NDC but I would say just go out right now and wait in line. You'd have a better chance than getting something at NDC. Evenif and when they go up 2am or 4am or 7am, your order will get canceled. They haven't been reliable fo reals. You would think NIKE would have enough moneyfor a better website and more up to date stock after people purchase them at a specific time. Instead you got Eastbay and Finishline doing them up better. Ohyeah and you got to some times use the non flash site or check out the new release area. Come on NIKE, step up that website now. It's like a freaking maze,trying to find your way out of there with the product you want.

Ok Terrance I know said "Disgusted with Tony Yayo Sneaks," becuz he was jealous he couldn't get them first to rock on the show. Forget the shoes,I love watching Rocci.

in the last step if you dont put the 3 degit security code what will happen to your order ? like if you acidently didnt put it in and hit place order now?

here we go again, no large sizes. Called Nike yesterday and they said large sizes would be on NDC only, just like White/Red XX3s last week. I wake up early,and they only go to 13. Nike Reps Suk!

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Dude I just used 2cabin4life and it worked...120 shipped.

How did you get it for $120 shipped? That means you didn't pay tax or shipping.

Back
Top Bottom