Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tried to help my brother get a pair from the NTLA RSVP. DM'd within 3 seconds and didnt get a pair. This release will be chaotic come Saturday.

well signed up for a raffle at champs yesterday, the manager said he would call winners today between 5-6pm. guess i struck out on that one. guess it will be ndc for me.

To all of my H-town heads most of the stores are either 1 not getting them r raffling them off. I went to 4 different malls and got 8 different tickets from different stores. I was informed that the raffle will be at random and if no size is left than ur screwed. I talked to one on the managers at footaction and asked them why they dont do the raffle by size instead and told me it was a good idea that he would look in to trying to do it that way and that was at footaction northline good luck to all trying to cop

To all of my H-town heads most of the stores are either 1 not getting them r raffling them off. I went to 4 different malls and got 8 different tickets from different stores. I was informed that the raffle will be at random and if no size is left than ur screwed. I talked to one on the managers at footaction and asked them why they dont do the raffle by size instead and told me it was a good idea that he would look in to trying to do it that way and that was at footaction northline good luck to all trying to cop
This is true. I got most of my tickets from the Galleria. We'll see how it goes.

I'm hoping for the best!

well signed up for a raffle at champs yesterday, the manager said he would call winners today between 5-6pm. guess i struck out on that one. guess it will be ndc for me.

Start lining up at Oakridge Shoe Palace its the only place not doing a raffle in San Jose

Thats a neat record 
laugh.gif
hahah I know smh and i lost out again.  0-17 with the rsvp system! 
mad.gif
   I wish there was a way where we could see everybody that dm so we would know who was first.  

Yeah I signed up today. I think I struck out there too.

Got 6 raffle tickets at different spots in Manhattan...got both 34th Street FLs, 34th Street FA, Times Square FL, 125th Champs and 125th HOH. Only need ONE to come through for me, since I can't be at all 6 places at 8AM.

2 guys already camped at Dr Jays 34th at around 3PM, and a whole disorganized crowd at Times Square Champs, which said no lining up until 6AM Friday and they start giving out tickets sometime between 7 and 8AM.

This is true. I got most of my tickets from the Galleria. We'll see how it goes.

I'm hoping for the best!

i was going to go there but EVERYBODY else got da same idea, i went to baybrook n almeda my chances should be a lil better

entered for Champs, HOH, Footaction, and Shoe Palace at my mall. I entered about 5 times at each store for everyone in my household lol... I have about 20 entries in total so we will see how this goes....

Just a hint to my fellow RSVP'ers.. If you are waiting for the text notifications from twitter, you are already too late.. There is like a 20 second delay from the actual tweet itself.. You should keep refreshing your news feed (if you have the time)

I entered one raffle at footlocker hope I win that one. I entered the finishline lottery for greenspoint mall. If I don't win any of those then its NDC for me.

Back
Top Bottom