Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They always keep you going in circles. I talked to the manager today and he assured me they where getting a couple pairs and my reply was "So you guys are getting 2" and he said he didn't know yet!!
Im so bummed @NikeSF! It replied within 10 sec!!!
Lol i know. The 1 or 2 they sell wont be in my size either so not gonna bother. Heard the raffle at valley fair is rigged too. 10 seconds and nothing too. NDC it is.

so does anyone have an answer to my previous question? do they actually enforce the rule of no ppl lining up outside of champs b4 6AM or r there ppl out there now?

Latest JORDAN GMP LOTTERY UPDATE (8/16):

All of the lottery winners have been drawn and will be notified via email by Friday (at the latest) with further instructions for release day. We will not list the winners on Facebook or Twitter nor will we be able to confirm whether you are a winner or not. Lottery participants that did not win will also be notified via email.

Everyone (not just WC members) will have the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan "Golden Moments Pack" at www.finishline.com at 8am EST Saturday morning as we will be doing the online release as usual.

WHAT?

What the hell was the point of us registering then???
When did you get that 8/16 update?

Hi guys,

I'm new to NT but have heard heaps about it.

I am from Melbourne, Australia and with the 6/7 GMP drop we seem to have it easier than you guys up in the States and elsewhere.

The sneaker society here is growing in large numbers and camp outs are slowly forming with major releases.

With this specific 6/7 GMP it will be an easy cop, no campers as of yet and it is 11am Friday the 17th of August already.

Our camp outs are normally just an overnight gig. I have the luxury to be at work right now and then head there afterwards and still

be guaranteed my size for the pack.

We have 4 stores in Melbourne getting the packs with a full size run. One store with 130ish pairs, one with 40ish pairs, another with 20ish

and one more that has 30ish pairs that did pre-orders for the packs a week ago.

I just wanted to wish all you guys luck in copping this pack, those that really want it 'cause you guys do it hard up there.

Cheers,

eEdyaj

Do to work I was unable to throw my name in any raffle. gonna try getting to my local spot early if I get these great if not on to the next one more money in the pocket

Is real out here for these kicks.....
mean.gif

man this release has some eery parallels to the Yeezy release. no bueno. no bueno at all.

except last time i was waiting for FTL to email me on whether I was drawn in the lottery. (i was not lol). I'm still waiting for them to reply tho.

man its going to be pandemonium on saturday. although i wanted to intitally get the entire pack, im happy im getting only the 7s hassle free. and usually im the type of guy that loves white based colorways but the 6s just are doing it for me. the red on the shoe looks out of place and i really dont like the fact that the tounge pull and heeltab are white. had they been gold and the jumpman on the bottom gold, they would have been PERFECTION. with that said, still cant believe im getting these hassle free since im splitting the pack with my connect. the 7s will be promptly rocked this weekend :smokin:smokin:smokin

also im surprised that more people like the 7s as opposed to the 6s. but the black/gold colorway is too classy to pass up. dont be surprised if they hit DMP 6s prices.

Hi guys,

I am from Melbourne, Australia and with the 6/7 GMP drop we seem to have it easier than you guys up in the States and elsewhere.

The sneaker society here is growing in large numbers and camp outs are slowly forming with major releases.

With this specific 6/7 GMP it will be an easy cop, no campers as of yet and it is 11am Friday the 17th of August already.

Our camp outs are normally just an overnight gig. I have the luxury to be at work right now and then head there afterwards and still

We have 4 stores in Melbourne getting the packs with a full size run. One store with 130ish pairs, one with 40ish pairs, another with 20ish

I just wanted to wish all you guys luck in copping this pack, those that really want it 'cause you guys do it hard up there.

Cheers,

eEdyaj
Welcome to NT fam. I got a lot of family down under but they are from Sydney

Wait, so they already picked the winners and will be notified tomorrow?

I thought... but... oh well.

Let's see if I get the email.

Gonna be refreshing my email every minute.

:lol: :smh:

So after getting my confirmation DM from NT Boston. I decided to go check it out since I'm not from the area, I'm originally from so-cal.

I went inside and asked one of the cashiers when would I be able to pick up my pack. Not knowing that I was a winner she said they had sold out. Once I told

her I was a winner she directed me with whom I believe dealt with the twitter account for NT Boston. I spoke to the guy ( really polite and chill dude) and asked him when can I pick up my pack , I already knew what time I would be able to get it I just wanted to get more information from the store regarding number of packs they had available. He told me that within the first 15 seconds he got 150 DM's and towards the end of the conversation he told me that his store didn't even get 20 packs.

So whoever else that got a confirmation DM from NT Boston Congrats.

Before going home , I went to HOH with my boy and we were able to enter the raffle. The guy attending us didn't want to give us the number of packs they had all I know is that me and my boy were in the 60's with 5 min til 6PM. 

Congrats to all RSVP Winners and Good Luck to everyone trying to cop Sat.

Welcome to NT fam. I got a lot of family down under but they are from Sydney
Thanks man.

Sydney are getting around 40 or so pairs too at one of their FL stores.

It's a lot easier here in Melbourne because there is higher demand and a bigger sneaker culture.

Hi guys,

Cheers,

eEdyaj

Wooow, sounds like the good life. I remember when it was like that out here (NYC) back in 04-05.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom