Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
spoke with another fnl rep he said that the confirmation emails will be out by midnight tonight. the emails telling you that you didn't win the raffle will be sent out by the latest tomorrow. supposedly some confirmation emails have gone out but not all of them. not sure how true this is

when they say no lining up b4 6 AM at 42nd champs do they actually enforce that or is there a group of ppl there with their spots?

Latest JORDAN GMP LOTTERY UPDATE (8/16):

All of the lottery winners have been drawn and will be notified via email by Friday (at the latest) with further instructions for release day. We will not list the winners on Facebook or Twitter nor will we be able to confirm whether you are a winner or not. Lottery participants that did not win will also be notified via email.

Everyone (not just WC members) will have the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan "Golden Moments Pack" at www.finishline.com at 8am EST Saturday morning as we will be doing the online release as usual.

WHAT?

What the hell was the point of us registering then???

Last edited:
Start lining up at Oakridge Shoe Palace its the only place not doing a raffle in San Jose

Good luck to that, SP probably will let only one pair for sell, and it will be a small size. They r the most shady sport chain store in the bay area.

DONT bother... My homies will have the 2 packs that they'll sell if anything.

Like dude said, if they sell it, trust me its gonna me some small *** size.

Same stuff happened with DMPs.... my homie, that worked there had to camp for one of the 2 packs they sold.

And its SP so you know they making you buy extras....

Last edited:
Struck out at twitter surprise surprise. Went to my local HOH and there was a mom and dad with a stroller. All I could do was smh.

Just a hint to my fellow RSVP'ers.. If you are waiting for the text notifications from twitter, you are already too late.. There is like a 20 second delay from the actual tweet itself.. You should keep refreshing your news feed (if you have the time)
Mobile notifications are my only choice. I work in a busy office and it's not feasible for me to continuously refresh the NTLA or NTSM twitter feeds. I remembered I had my boss and two people from my staff in my office when the twitter notification for the What the Kobe VII went live. Needless to say, I missed out on that release. I wasn't going to hold up our meeting to send a text for some shoes. 
laugh.gif

Anyways, back to today's twitter #RSVP, I somehow was able to respond 15 seconds after the NTSM #RSVP was received on my phone. I checked my DM delivery time and it was literally 35 seconds from the time they tweeted the message. No #RSVP for me. Oh well, will try the online route on Saturday. @IsTaysTu, congrats on your pairs.

Entered 3 raffles 3times lol and got 2 twitter RSVP. I'm excited, may even camp for a pack lol tired of these beasts getting all the goods

Online, I guess :D :D :D , there r no hopes.... :smh:
Good luck to that, SP probably will let only one pair for sell, and it will be a small size. They r the most shady sport chain store in the bay area.

Yeah Shoe Palace is my last resource. Who remembers when they made people buying some kicks on release buy a jordan shirt.. SO SHADY!!! Nike should remove them and give the shoes to a better retailer that will distribute them better!

DONT bother... My homies will have the 2 packs that they'll sell if anything.
Like dude said, if they sell it, trust me its gonna me some small *** size.
Same stuff happened with DMPs.... my homie, that worked there had to camp for one of the 2 packs they sold.
And its SP so you know they making you buy extras....
Yea, don't even bother, SHADYVILLE over at Shoe Palace (SAN JOSE, CA). Last time I went there were for the VI/XI DMP's and there was a dude camping out the night before and was first in line. When the place opened, SHOE PALACE TOLD HIM THEY DIDN'T HAVE HIS SIZE!!!! AND HIM AND HIS FRIEND JUST LEFT!!! He was FIRST in line for God sake 
mean.gif
. That's ridiculous. If I was him I would at least copped another size to swap for my size. Anyways, yea, shady a** place.

. Theyre not getting them. Know a few ppl there.

They always keep you going in circles. I talked to the manager today and he assured me they where getting a couple pairs and my reply was "So you guys are getting 2" and he said he didn't know yet!!

Im so bummed @NikeSF! It replied within 10 sec!!!

Latest JORDAN GMP LOTTERY UPDATE (8/16):

All of the lottery winners have been drawn and will be notified via email by Friday (at the latest) with further instructions for release day. We will not list the winners on Facebook or Twitter nor will we be able to confirm whether you are a winner or not. Lottery participants that did not win will also be notified via email.

Everyone (not just WC members) will have the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan "Golden Moments Pack" at www.finishline.com at 8am EST Saturday morning as we will be doing the online release as usual.

What the hell was the point of us registering then???
They're saying they you won't be able to call in/tweet/email and find out if you won. 

wasnt planning to buy these in the first place, but tried to get a DM from NTSF and got no answer. eh just wanted to see if i got through. that DM window closed pretty quickly though.

Back
Top Bottom