Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
holy fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I cant believe this yeezy **** happened to me again. Had two laptops an Ipad and Iphone. All ready. Every single one failed. Finishline just cancelled my order again just like my uptempo. FCK this im out. Bye Nike smd. I can't belee this shi. Never have I worked so hard just to get an oppurtunity to pay for something. FCK THIS LIFE FAREEL

Got my Eastbay Confirmation email. Now we play the waiting game on that shipping email, which will take longer than normal since they are backordered lol

i thought you already had your pair locked up?
man that just messed up...i woulda threw the dude a bone and just told him to go home. i hate when employees see there hella ppl on line but wont give out any numbers then when the store opens up theres only 20-30 pairs. happened to me with the mv lebron 9s. i waited in line for about 10 hrs and was 40th in line. employees came in at least 2 hours before the store opened for the release and wouldn't give out any info. then the store opens and they only have about 25 pairs..talk about HURT
mean.gif
 the way i see it, maybe next time he/they will think twice before camping out 2 days..... in case i need to stand in line for something, im thinking ahead, lol!

just seen a Father buy his 16 year old son these from someone for $700 cash right there because the were in line but didnt have his size so they walked away instead of taking any size and tryna resell or trade smh i feel bad he got Rapped lol they reseller said he didnt even car for jordans he just had a car payment due .

When Eastbay, Finish Line, Champs, footlocker are all sold out of even a size 18 something is fishy. Who the **** is buying those?

just seen a Father buy his 16 year old son these from someone for $700 cash right there because the were in line but didnt have his size so they walked away instead of taking any size and tryna resell or trade smh i feel bad he got Rapped lol they reseller said he didnt even car for jordans he just had a car payment due .
wow. thats a loving dad. and that reseller is a punk. shouldve just gave the kid his size and take the other size ticket since he was gonna resell them anyways. smh. sad.

man that just messed up...i woulda threw the dude a bone and just told him to go home. i hate when employees see there hella ppl on line but wont give out any numbers then when the store opens up theres only 20-30 pairs. happened to me with the mv lebron 9s. i waited in line for about 10 hrs and was 40th in line. employees came in at least 2 hours before the store opened for the release and wouldn't give out any info. then the store opens and they only have about 25 pairs..talk about HURT
mean.gif
 Yeah, I got one last week!

I was able to pickup another pair online. Congrats to those that copped. Got 3 hours of sleep last night, time to go to bed!

Last edited:
OH yeah  i got 2 packkssssss mann i camped in Toronto from 530 am and was first in line alot of people didnt get theyre kicks aahahahahahahahahaha

my girlfriend was across town and lined up at another mall where they only had 4 PACKS! availble she said it got hecttic there and she was also first inline and got me the pack

so i got 2 size 9.5 GMP packs sellin one keepin another for my collection errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thats how u do it people good luck

Last edited:
Well as for me, I missed out unfortunately, I couldn't get any sites to work for me...I even went mobile for NDC's twitter account and at 11s STILL couldn't get to the buying screen. Unbelievable experience..:smh:...

I'm hopeful I can get these through a restock or somewhere else for retail...but I definitely think my time to keep sneaker collecting is coming to an end....:smh:

Congrats to those who were fortunate to cop and wanted them to wear...

I do :lol:

Paid more than I would have liked though.

This is why I don't mess around the Jordans anymore. It's a joke (especially the quality) and it attracts the wrong kind of people.

I'm happy with wearing my Roshes and other trainers all day every day.

Back
Top Bottom