Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OH yeah  i got 2 packkssssss mann i camped in Toronto from 530 am and was first in line alot of people didnt get theyre kicks aahahahahahahahahaha

my girlfriend was across town and lined up at another mall where they only had 4 PACKS! availble she said it got hecttic there and she was also first inline and got me the pack

so i got 2 size 9.5 GMP packs sellin one keepin another for my collection errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thats how u do it people good luck im sellin one of my packs for 1000$ Canadian

how much is that american?

so no luck on NDC, after I decide to give up I hurry to LAX to get to Las Vegas NikeTown.

My family goes on a lot of trips so we have a motherload of free mileage so I'm still getting it for retail.

call me crazy for going this far for some jordans :rofl:

alot of resellers gonna be in for a suprise trying to move these off their hands for bank im glad need to go look a real job bums:smh:

crybabies. This whole holier than thou, I hate resellers, resellers are bums attitude is everyones scapegoat when they miss out on a release.

I really dont see how you can call someone a bum who can buy multiple $350 pair of shoes but ehh, I got my pair so my mind isn't fogged like yours.

And before you old men and young kids trying to argue come at me with e-arguments....

Everyone has been a closet reseller since the days of SBs. I've always tried to get multiple pairs of a "hot" release so my pair was free. With the insane amount of money being thrown at all releases this past year, I dont blame anyone.

The nail in the coffin with anyones argument to resellers is easy. Next time you want to sell a shoe from your "collection"...list it at retail. exactly..didn't think you would. You hate resellers yet they make it possible to recoup more than what you paid down the line.

QFT :pimp:

All this talk about resellers this and resellers that is getting real old.

OH yeah  i got 2 packkssssss mann i camped in Toronto from 530 am and was first in line alot of people didnt get theyre kicks aahahahahahahahahaha

my girlfriend was across town and lined up at another mall where they only had 4 PACKS! availble she said it got hecttic there and she was also first inline and got me the pack

so i got 2 size 9.5 GMP packs sellin one keepin another for my collection errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1000 canadian? im guessing that is still a lot of money. usd.. plus you cant say you're selling shoes on this forum! no buy/sell/trading or you get suspended dude. watch it.

so no luck on NDC, after I decide to give up I hurry to LAX to get to Las Vegas NikeTown.

My family goes on a lot of trips so we have a motherload of free mileage so I'm still getting it for retail.

You can't be serious......:smh:

Fam, word of advice.

1)Stop bragging because a lot of people on here didn't get theres

2))Edit it the $1000 Canadian if you don't want to get banned and you will have no place to sell them

I do :lol:
Paid more than I would have liked though.
This is why I don't mess around the Jordans anymore. It's a joke (especially the quality) and it attracts the wrong kind of people.
I'm happy with wearing my Roshes and other trainers all day every day.

yea im just getting hip to the Roshes..but i can't really find the color i want

Oh yeah? Is that right? Next time, I'll make sure I make my girl go out and wait in line by herself across town with hooligans at a place where they only had 4 pairs. Yea, I guess that's how you do it in Canada. Eh?
LOL listen buddy my girl is jamaican and cuban and doesnt take **** from nobody !! shes not a skinny asian chick like most ppl i seen in line behind me!!!

LOL I WAS THE ONLY PERSON even rockin JORDANS in line i rocked the True Blue 3s lookin cripsy like all my kicks i swear these ppl behind me are all fobs no swag at all to even be rockin jays it was funny

Well as for me, I missed out unfortunately, I couldn't get any sites to work for me...I even went mobile for NDC's twitter account and at 11s STILL couldn't get to the buying screen. Unbelievable experience..:smh:...
I'm hopeful I can get these through a restock or somewhere else for retail...but I definitely think my time to keep sneaker collecting is coming to an end....:smh:
Congrats to those who were fortunate to cop and wanted them to wear...

"Im guessin u didnt get to purchase as well...take ur hate elsewhere...these are actually good quality from the pair i held"

lololol jk i had to say that. i still think thats funny.

but yeah i feel you. i was surprised i actually got it through. i was kinda hoping it wouldnt so i wouldnt spend 400. but eh oh well. i got them. im lucky, very fortunate. im sure there will be a small restock somewhere. jb has been restocking a lot lately. best of luck to you on trying to track down a pair.

tell me that you had something guaranteed in Vegas and not just flying out there to search....

yea im just getting hip to the Roshes..but i can't really find the color i want
Got all the colorways..

And in all honesty the are much more appealing to my lifestyle and believe it or not are more limited than this horrible quality JB junk.
Wish I would've kept up with that thread instead of casually viewing it over the past few months.  If I would've realized the demand for these would be so crazy I would've copped all of them that I saw for $56 on Zappos instead of thinking they'd always be there.  Working with only a pair of Cybers right now.

LOL listen buddy my girl is jamaican and cuban and doesnt take **** from nobody !! shes not a skinny asian chick like most ppl i seen in line behind me!!!

LOL I WAS THE ONLY PERSON even rockin JORDANS in line i rocked the True Blue 3s lookin cripsy like all my kicks i swear these ppl behind me are all fobs no swag at all to even be rockin jays it was funny
wtf
mean.gif
 he said "they didnt have swag"  But I guess he does because he wore his CRISPY True Blue 3's
roll.gif

Wow, if i had free airline miles and didnt have a dam thing to do today and i really wanted these with a guarantee i will get laid when i come back home with som potent :pimp: to puff on with a cold bottle of rose champagne while i was listening to dr. dre's detox album i will do the same thing

I will call later just to make sure everything is running smoothly but thanks guys and I hope that everyone that got there's are happy with them

did this slang just get to canadians? lol that was united states like 5 years ago. lol. how old are you jordanfanatic? 16? you sound very ignorant right now.

About $1012. I think I'm gonna call FNL & try to apply my winner rewards coupon to my order. Y'all think they'll let me? & before anyone tries to call me out, I ordered a 9.5 from FNL

i think they'll let you. im just saying that because i know they've let me apply my winner's circle number after purchase. best thing to do is call and find out.

I got RSVP for me and my cousin who lives there, I'm locked bro lol

lol good stuff homie :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom