Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
admins, you should really ban JordanFanatic for trying to sell stuff on this forum and bragging about it. and also being inconsiderate. be nice, new guy.
lol wow ur gona ban me i already edited my post im new on the forums and ur mad cuz im braggin i got my pack sorry but blame NIKE for makiing this so limited its stupid for the making artificial limitied quantities

FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW i planned 5 months in advance and waite paitnently for this release in my mind for so long i found out every locations stocks and size runs talked to employeed got my info and was first in line and 2 places at once and waited from 5 30 am to 8 30 opening times

so like get it together manes comon stop being butthurt why is the sneaker community full of whiney nerds now?? what happen to the real gangsters ?

what happen to AZ and Nas and Ghostface Killah now yall are actin like some wiz khalifas hahaha LOL

im really a cool guy and a jordan fanatic so bare with me now........ fanatical dramatical non superstitsious offical dismissal i smoke reefer canibus pay for my sneakers wit drug money 

so no luck on NDC, after I decide to give up I hurry to LAX to get to Las Vegas NikeTown.
My family goes on a lot of trips so we have a motherload of free mileage so I'm still getting it for retail.
call me crazy for going this far for some jordans :rofl:
ok youre crazy lol

have u ever heard of time is money?

so no luck on NDC, after I decide to give up I hurry to LAX to get to Las Vegas NikeTown.
My family goes on a lot of trips so we have a motherload of free mileage so I'm still getting it for retail.
call me crazy for going this far for some jordans :rofl:

If you're willing to fly to another state to buy these, you definitely deserve them. :lol: Good luck.

[COLOR=#red]CUT IT OUT!
STOP THE BICKERING.
STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

STOP TRYING TO SELL IN THIS THREAD.

BANS ARE LOOMING.[/COLOR]

Got my 7...... and 6s

It was a long *** night, smooth and easy release. People was getting scarred thinking only 20 pair was there, i was 12th in line. got my size. Pretty sure they had the full 40 like i was told yesterday. I think everyone came out with something

lol wow ur gona ban me i already edited my post im new on the forums and ur mad cuz im braggin i got my pack sorry but blame NIKE for makiing this so limited its stupid for the making artificial limitied quantities

FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW i planned 5 months in advance and waite paitnently for this release in my mind for so long i found out every locations stocks and size runs talked to employeed got my info and was first in line and 2 places at once and waited from 5 30 am to 8 30 opening times

so like get it together manes comon stop being butthurt why is the sneaker community full of whiney nerds now?? what happen to the real gangsters ?

what happen to AZ and Nas and Ghostface Killah now yall are actin like some wiz khalifas hahaha LOL

im really a cool guy and a jordan fanatic so bare with me now........ fanatical dramatical non superstitsious offical dismissal i smoke reefer canibus pay for my sneakers wit drug money 

lmao wtf is this guy talking about right now? real gangsters? on the internet? wiz khalifa and weed smoking? how you hate wiz when you smoke? drug money? you're a dealer? i think the police should look into this. not just the NT admins. ban him for trying to sell this pack on this forum. and really now? $1000 for this pack? where did you hear that they were going for that much? lol. wow you're cool. planned for 5 months what you were gonna do? i guess thats what real gangsters do nowadays huh.

im done after this post. i shouldnt be talking back right now.. sorry. i apologize fellow NT.

Last edited:

lol. this is why people who been in the game hate on the "kids" with people like this i would hate on them to.

nah bro pretty much doubles as a vacation gonna chill at caesars and get myself some good **** to eat
stick around for a while and go back home around 6. Thats a pretty successful day IMO
Sounds good to me. If the trip isnt costing you ****, this is a W as far as I'm concerned 
smokin.gif

Congrats to all who got theirs! I had to sit this one out after buying all those damn Olympic Nikes and Jordans that I wanted last month. If I can cop these in a month or 2 for a decent price, then I'll probably pull the trigger.

Last edited:
lol. this is why people who been in the game hate on the "kids" with people like this i would hate on them to.
Im 22 years old far from what you would consider a KID sorry your so old and grumpy you forgot what its like to have the energy of a child like spirit i mean cmon son

up all night with no sleep trying to get this pack. i should go to bed. congrats to everyone that was able to get the pack. and good luck to everyone out there still trying to cop a pair. jordan has been restocking a lot lately. this might pop up somewhere.

anyways im happy with the pack only cuz of the hype if this was a general realse it would be different JORDAN BRAND jus knows how to get under the consumers skin nowadays

Back
Top Bottom