Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMG so close to getting a pack then i get a message saying only 30 PMs a day ? WTH stopped in my tracks now how am i supposed to taalk with the people about my potential GMP . was just exchanging email
i know we've been talking a bit this morning. whats your email adress? 

Mods if this is considered selling let me know. I figured this is his only way to communicate

[email protected] put in my sig now thanks tho.

The 6s definitely look better with white laces:smokin
ideed
nthat.gif

So I'm in Salians (60 miles South of San Jose Ca) waiting the line. Number 7 so hopefully I can get me a pair.

Fingers are crossed!!

8)

i'm glad your helping out a fellow NTer i woulda been salty if i gave you the link to the fnl raffle and you won at my location (which you did) and ended up reselling. big ups
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
Thanks fam. I'm not gonna lie, I was able to grab another in my size online so I'm sellin that and keeping mine. But I try and help out where I can

Anyone find a Cold shirt to rock with either pair ? got two shirts for when i sercure my pack just interested in seeing what other ppl have in mind ?

SH just canceled my order... i had a feeling that would happen... its all good not even mad... i wanted the pack if i could get it but wasnt going to go all out for it... i just hope they credit my account back immediately

Good Morning NT fam. Once again the shoe gods and karma has looked out for me. As so many others, I failed on NDC & Finishline. I gave up after 8:15 PM EST. So I'm watching Sportscenter and my homeboy calls and say "Hey did you get your pack online", I tell him "no". He then replies "well you know I won the finishline raffle and I decided I no longer want them'. Me and him wear the same size, so he buys them for me, no rape prices or fees, I paid retail plus tax. Shout out to my boy he know who he his. :smokin

STILL haven't recieved a confirmation email finishline and paypal STILL hasn't refunded the money from them. just tryin to get a pack in my size and selling my other one

Regrettably we are forced to cancel your order the GMP.

As I'm sure you noticed, we had an excessive amount of site traffic for the GMP launch.
We had over 5000 people trying to secure a pair and this over stressed our database.
This in-turn caused our stock levels to fluctuate and sadly we cannot fulfil your order.

We have notified you as quickly as possible.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

Thanks
Paul

Customer Service Team

Tried Ndc and JJ while on vacation overseas. JJ canceled my order and no luck on Ndc. Hopefully i get lucky when I come back

Hello "first post" i always wanted to post something but wanted something to contribute. someone ask was there any good shirts i saw this one yesterday and i though a lot of people are feeling this way about the release so why not just spell it out with nice old fashion slogan for the low price of 25 bucks 

Back
Top Bottom