Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Didnt even want these, but i saw this on instagram. Shxt like this gets me heated. All the stories I hear of raffles being fixed and pairss being sold out the back door is ridiculous :smh:

Edit: first time in this thread and the hypebeasts/resellers are rampant. smh

Last edited:
hes happy cause he got the most 'hype' now, apparently. totes to you homie. the most contribution you made so far was show us the 6s with the white laces in them. thanks for that. everything else...? stop please?
Thanks man im gona stop posting pics now cuz i sense bad vibes from most members but whatever

i will probly just keep both packs wear one and stock the other thanks and goodnight

my sister just called me and said she was able to get my size 8.5's even tho she was #11 at a ftl in sd...didn't find out how many packs total they had, but said she heard one other person in front of her get my size, so they probably had 2 size runs

talking to a fellow NTer right that thats helping me aquire my pack. Thats why i love NT. Help out your fellow NT brothers. Its a shame this pack got so hyped up because its really the only thing i was looking foward to this year. But hey im getting my pack after all for a great price! Success! Cant wait to wear them

didn't get a pair in size 13 or any size at all
frown.gif
Stay optimistic!! Size 13 is a rough size. I can say I was very fortunate today. You really never know what good will come your way!

Last edited:
OMG so close to getting a pack then i get a message saying only 30 PMs a day ? WTH stopped in my tracks now how am i supposed to taalk with the people about my potential GMP . was just exchanging emails

i apologize for all the arguing in this thread this morning. it was partly started by me when i saw his comments. i shouldve just let it go and not respond. sorry NT. some new members really do just annoy me so much.

I feel so relieved that this release is over. Now just worry about the Raptors/Charcoals 7's (whatever you wanna call em), and the Bred 4's. Still iffy on the BRED 11 especially after seeing how this pack release went
mean.gif

I feel so relieved that this release is over. Now just worry about the Raptors/Charcoals 7's (whatever you wanna call em), and the Bred 4's. Still iffy on the BRED 11 especially after seeing how this pack release went
mean.gif
 TRU so TRU......

OMG so close to getting a pack then i get a message saying only 30 PMs a day ? WTH stopped in my tracks now how am i supposed to taalk with the people about my potential GMP . was just exchanging email
i know we've been talking a bit this morning. whats your email adress? 

Mods if this is considered selling let me know. I figured this is his only way to communicate

LOT OF SALTY PEOPLE....

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.

BRO THOSE BLK GOLD AND WHITE GOLD VIs :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin I HAVE DMP ALSO JUST REALLY HOPPING I CAN SOMEHOW GET MY HAND ON THIS GMP I WOULD BE GOOD UNTIL THE END OF YEAR :D

EDIT U SHOULD TRY THE GOLD LACES IN THE DMP BLK VIs AND DEFINATLY LIKE THE WHITE LACES IN THE GMP VIs

Last edited:
i know we've been talking a bit this morning. whats your email adress? 

Mods if this is considered selling let me know. I figured this is his only way to communicate

i'm glad your helping out a fellow NTer i woulda been salty if i gave you the link to the fnl raffle and you won at my location (which you did) and ended up reselling. big ups :smokin :nthat:

My homie sent me this, this is for 20 packs and it isnt even the right door.... the correct door had just as many people....

Back
Top Bottom