Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
honestly i am new to the forum ok thats cool and also im very eccentric ima huge wu-tang clan fan and collector of jordan

i started collecting 2 years ago nothing from my collection pre-dates the 2008 countdown packs which i have 6 of.... and alot of 2010-2011-2012 releases soooo

this pack was probly the most hyped pack i ever aquired on RD

IMA POST PICS of my pack soon when i feel motivated cuz i laced dem up nice for yall

yeah but then u end up spending way more than u originally planned for all just cuz of some jordans lol

if dude can afford to fly to another city..a couple extra bucks aint gonna break his back and its not like the extra money is going towards the shoe. its going towards actually doing something, having fun, memories, time in a different city etc...def worth it to me. now if he had to pay for the flight outta pocket thatd be different. but he can get away with only spending an extra $50 esp since he has family in the area. ppl are gonna be paying more for shipping and customs :lol:

I got the pack just for the 6's. This was my first pack that I didnt like a pair, so how does it normally go for splitting the pack. Like can you split the boxes?

yeah but then u end up spending way more than u originally planned for all just cuz of some jordans lol

if thats how you view it I ain't trippin we can all agree to disagree,

as long as I get my pairs for retail to me this is pretty much a vacation for me.

about to board now, I'll update yall in a few

This thread is just bananas. 
roll.gif

honestly i am new to the forum ok thats cool and also im very eccentric ima huge wu-tang clan fan and collector of jordan

i started collecting 2 years ago nothing from my collection pre-dates the 2008 countdown packs which i have 6 of.... and alot of 2010-2011-2012 releases soooo

this pack was probly the most hyped pack i ever aquired on RD

IMA POST PICS of my pack soon when i feel motivated cuz i laced dem up nice for yall
at least post some pics of the VI's with the white laces on em

Been up all night. Smh. Really wanted these but came up short. Maybe I'll convince my self to pay extra .. doubt it though. Since, I didn't get a pair, I scoped out the GS and order my little sister a pair. At least I'll get to see her wear them. :lol:

Congrats to all that got their 1 pack that they're going to wear.

"Forget" the rest of you

since they even ever showed that they had those piss gold laces, ive always said they would look soooo much better with the white ones. The golds just don't  look right

Back
Top Bottom