Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got $1100 for an 11. $1200 for a 12 and 900 for two 10.5.
This was on ebay too.

I never saw auctions end that high release date, most on CL I saw was 600s and I had about 10 packs.

I swear dudes cry about resellers turn around and do the same thing smmfh

People only get upset because they didn't get a pair for retail to SELL....not too many genuinely want these too wear, for those that do *salutes

Last edited:
I never saw auctions end that high release date, most on CL I saw was 600s and I had about 10 packs.
People only get upset because they didn't get a pair for retail to SELL....not too many genuinely want these too wear, for those that do *salutes

This was when you brought out the FX for the first time right? I think I remember them pics.

Thats what I got for my packs...Ebay was the best thing back then.

you gotta cash in if the moneys there. you'd be a fool not to. even though i do hate resellers. im a hypocrite and i do the same when given the opportunity. smh.

Same here. Someone was willing to spend $2500 on a pair of yeezys...All I'm thinking about is "now i got vacation money".

It's strange the somewhat sexual attraction of NTers have for a shoe.

Last edited:
This was when you brought out the FX for the first time right? I think I remember them pics.
Thats what I got for my packs...Ebay was the best thing back then.

Damn that was a very long time ago, but that was for Laser 4's back then :lol:

DMP's some stores were actually letting you reserve them if you paid up front, and pick them up at any time after they released.

Last edited:
Got my pair at an unlikely place...

Got to love that price and love the fact that it's tax free!

Struck out damn it. And it seems like i was in the minority liking both of these, If anyone can help me out I'm in Phoenix, Az and would really appreciate it.

Struck out damn it. And it seems like i was in the minority liking both of these, If anyone can help me out I'm in Phoenix, Az and would really appreciate it.

Bro im out here in PHX also and im searching also i called oneness got a pair reserved there for $520 try them if not im still looking for something close to retail.

what the Fudge - footlocker and champs were supposed pick new raffle winners for unclaimed pairs. called them both and said they handed them to other customers that just walked in. my life is now complete. GREAT JOB MANAGEMENT

the real question here is why are these so flawless and the materials nice but the GRs are doodoo? these VIs **** on my Olympics quality wise :smh:

2qxq1kw.jpg

my boy entered a finishline raffle online a few days ago won him a pair , so we went to pick them up and the manager said if ppl don't claim their packs by 12 noon they would sell em , so i waited 30 minutes and got my size :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom