Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to all that we're able to copp and the pics are looking :smokin . I'm not gonna lie, I'm still kinda salty I did miss out because Eastbay cleared out my cart with 5 mins on my timer saying it has been sold out. I truly wanted to rock these though. If I can't find these for $500 or under, it's on to the next for me.

WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DUDE THAT WAS GONNA BUM RUSH THE DOORS AT HIS MALL.

PROBABLY GETTING HIS THUMB PRESSED ONTO AN INK PAD RIGHT NOW :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man had to miss out on the pack to take a teachers certification exam. smh. o well if i can find retail in 11/5 or 12 ill cop if not ill wait till i get my teachers salary lol

:lol:, we still can't afford them with what they pay us. Congrats...just hope you get a legit and cool administration or you will hate teaching.

I AM SUPER PISSED BTW. ABOUT 10 minutes before the re-RSVP link went up for NIkeNYC I had got off with a call with an employee. SHE SAID ALL PAIRS ARE GONE AND THERE WILL BE NO RSVP. I said "Are you sure". employee: "YES POSITIVE". Result: my life sux - they put out an rsvp while I was off guard eating lunch. 

I replied around the 2 minute mark. They took a long time to close it so there def was a pair at the end that no one claimed. Doubt I got it tho. Sent like 4 DM's for Size 12 all from the same account lol

Last edited:
Only two people picked up their pairs from the raffle at finish line this morning. So as I was strolling by I was asked if I wanted to buy them, but then was told I wasn't allowed to since I was an employee at a different finish line store. Ended up just giving someone my card so they can get them for me and throwing them a few bucks for their troubles. Good story right?

Definately both pair of shoes are nice :smokin .
But if the would of released the Olympics in a pack and the GMP at the Same time i would of wwent for the OLYs

Thats exactly why they didn't, they wanted a frenzy for all of the releases.

I know i think they should release big Releases on the same day Made ppl (everyone ) have to choose up and it would Stop Resellers a lil also hahaha Crazy idea i know but just thinking out the box

Too stoked!
DMP > GMP > Every other pack.
2dmczes.png

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Congrats homie :smokin told you your day would come.

Waiting for the NTer who offered to split a pack to reply, I got money handy and he hasn't told me if he got a pack yet. :nerd:

Yes guys I copped.
Anyways, I'm sure you guys been waiting, so without further ado, my pics!
There's lots, so enjoy!
2hp0jzs.jpg

skuvrd.png

2vwbdxl.png

2ldy6f7.png

2wf4pkh.png

27zvq08.png

I believe I'm in the minority, but I like the gold laces better than white, for the 6s.
*kanye shrug*
equo89.png

35aiulx.png

Easily the best pack next to the DMP.
2eas6zr.png

smokin.gif

On feet pics!
|
|
|
V
35k4pb5.png

25ssxf7.png
& last but not least, the pic everyone been wanting to see.
The Golden Moments Pack vs. The "Olympic Pack"
21l292w.png

Which one wins?
Props to everyone who got a pair yesterday/today. Especially to those who aren't reselling.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

#NT forever.
LMAO ewww ur on feeet pics look ugly wit thos wrangler jeans

Hey guys a question for future releases. If I have champs, footlocker, eastbay, and footaction browser windows open. Do I have an advantage. Or do they all share the same warehouse. just trying to improve my skills for future releases. IF you guys got honestly any tips or tricks please PM me. I have not gotten one limited release this whole year

also theres some shady **** going on with these releases. Maybe my luck sucks but w/e here

SOme guy on FB has 4 pairs with pics claiming his girl from HOH hooked him up on the low. 

Finishline cancelled my order

NikeNYC employee says they will not do Re-RSVP. Said she was 100% positive. 10 minutes later they did a re-RSVP

FootLocker and CHAMPS raffle. Did not do a re-raffle for unclaimed pairs. Just gave it away to other customers. WTF mate

I failed at every online store including jimmy jazz. Then at 8am this morning I get a call from chance saying they had a 9.5 on hold for me since I won the raffle. I was like WTF I have never won anything.:smokin

This is the biggest reason I want this pack right here! Since the first pics surfaced I always thought they would compliment the DMP pack perfectly.

this pic really shows how inferior this pack is to the dmp. i didn't care enough to wake up to get this pack. saw my homie when i left the barbershop and he said he has my size for $500. don't think i want them tht much.

this pic really shows how inferior this pack is to the dmp. i didn't care enough to wake up to get this pack. saw my homie when i left the barbershop and he said he has my size for $500. don't think i want them tht much.

Woke up this morning and realized that I most likely missed out on this pack completely.

Pulled out my DMPs and posted them on IG so they can mingle with all the GMP pics. Ain't even mad that I missed out tho :smokin

Boy, I really struck out on this release. It's the only release I've wanted for the rest of the year really. Overseas shops screwed me, RSVP never does anything for me and Eastbay showed me who was boss. Now I'm just left to hit the streets and see what I can make happen. If I can find them at a decent price then I'll do what I gotta do. Congrats to those that got their pairs. I remain unsalty!

P.S: I was able to cop the new Reebok Pump Twilight Zone in Neon with a discount. That made my day a little brighter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom