Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
White laces obviously look better in the VI's.
Anybody tried putting in the gold laces in the VII's after taking them out of the VI's?
I'd love to see pics.

Too stoked!

DMP > GMP > Every other pack.

2dmczes.png

:smokin :smokin :smokin

That box was heavy as hell lol jk, FNL had me carrying it in a clear garabe bag because there was no bags big enough 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man NT have i got a story for you (well not really, but it's a semi-interesting read)

So I spent all of Wednesday calling places all over the bay area to see who had the package and how I could obtain said package on R.D.
After calling about 15 places I settled on the 8 I felt most certain about, Thursday rolls around and I happen to get off work at 12pm so I start on my mission.
I began in SF in downtown at the H.O.H then Sheiks then headed to Serramonte for Champs, Footaction, and Shoe Palace, then headed to Tanforan and put a bid in at Shoe Palace there, and ended my journey at Southland mall in Hayward where I applied for the raffle that the mall was holding for every store in-one.
So Friday rolls around and I receive no calls from Southland or the SF stores, I Then check online and none of my tickets were hits, So I try Jsquared and catch an L on there.
This morning I try NDC, FNL, FL, Champs, and Eastbay all missed by a milli-sec.
So i remember Tanforan had the only first come first serve policy out of the 8 stores so around 5:40 I head over and get there at 6:10, I see a line so i do the only plausible thing...........................................................................
.I found an open employee entrance and waltzed in like I knew where I was going LOL, I post up in front of SP and think I have it made for about 20 minutes, a security guard comes and tells me to head to the line outside, but on my way out he tells me that I might as well pack it up cause there are only 11 pairs and 20 people ahead of me, so I wait it out for an hour and a half then it dawns on me that this is a lost cause, then i remember that my past releases I was able to cop multiple because people didnt show up or didnt want the sizes available so I Strike to southland mall and am just cruising having a good morning on my way to line hop, much to my dismay a CHP car was clocking people and pulls me over for going 85 in a 65(even though there were only 5 cars within 200 feet of me either front and back, none of which were in my lane front nor back, and they were all moving about 80)
So I take the ticket and proceed to southland, I get there and the security kicks me out of the back of the line because i didnt have a ticket on some straight BS, So i remember that Serramonte had 80 pairs between the 3 store so I happened to still have there numbers from Wednesday and call HOH which has only G.S and SP doesnt even answer so I start feeling the weight of my losses heavy until I call Footaction and he tells me that they had 1 person not show up and the last customer they had only wanted a 15 and all they had was a 7.5, So i strike from fremont to Serramonte and pick up a 7.5 which sucks cause i'm an 8.5 but trade bait is better than nothing at all.

No cliffs so don't ask, will post pics after work

Man NT have i got a story for you (well not really, but it's a semi-interesting read)
So I spent all of Wednesday calling places all over the bay area to see who had the package and how I could obtain said package on R.D.
After calling about 15 places I settled on the 8 I felt most certain about, Thursday rolls around and I happen to get off work at 12pm so I start on my mission.
I began in SF in downtown at the H.O.H then Sheiks then headed to Serramonte for Champs, Footaction, and Shoe Palace, then headed to Tanforan and put a bid in at Shoe Palace there, and ended my journey at Southland mall in Hayward where I applied for the raffle that the mall was holding for every store in-one.
So Friday rolls around and I receive no calls from Southland or the SF stores, I Then check online and none of my tickets were hits, So I try Jsquared and catch an L on there.
So i remember Tanforan had the only first come first serve policy out of the 8 stores so around 5:40 I head over and get there at 6:10, I see a line so i do the only plausible thing...........................................................................
.I found an open employee entrance and waltzed in like I knew where I was going LOL, I post up in front of SP and think I have it made for about 20 minutes, a security guard comes and tells me to head to the line outside, but on my way out he tells me that I might as well pack it up cause there are only 11 pairs and 20 people ahead of me, so I wait it out for an hour and a half then it dawns on me that this is a lost cause, then i remember that my past releases I was able to cop multiple because people didnt show up or didnt want the sizes available so I Strike to southland mall and am just cruising having a good morning on my way to line hop, much to my dismay a CHP car was clocking people and pulls me over for going 85 in a 65(even though there were only 5 cars within 200 feet of me either front and back, none of which were in my lane front nor back, and they were all moving about 80)
So I take the ticket and proceed to southland, I get there and the security kicks me out of the back of the line because i didnt have a ticket on some straight BS, So i remember that Serramonte had 80 pairs between the 3 store so I happened to still have there numbers from Wednesday and call HOH which has only G.S and SP doesnt even answer so I start feeling the weight of my losses heavy until I call Footaction and he tells me that they had 1 person not show up and the last customer they had only wanted a 15 and all they had was a 7.5, So i strike from fremont to Serramonte and pick up a 7.5 which sucks cause i'm an 8.5 but trade bait is better than nothing at all.

So you wasted your time, and got a speeding ticket for a size that's not yours.

and i wasted my time reading this, ironic :smh:

Last edited:

I hope you got the wrong size and arent able to sell that pair
skipping a sneaker line sheesh no life

I hope you got the wrong size and arent able to sell that pair
skipping a sneaker line sheesh no life
You mis-read, I was trying to get in at the end of the line in case someone didnt pick up their pair. I wouldn't do something shady like cut people

RSVP for NTNY IS UP!!!

WTH IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!! I sent it in super quick hopefully i was quick enough to score another pack

HURRY!!!!!!

@NikeNYC Send us a DM now with #AJGMP, include your first and last name and desired size (limit one).
@NikeNYC Twitter RSVP is now open for the Jordan Golden Moments Pack in sizes 7.5, 9.5, 10, 12, 13, 14 #AJGMP. Rules: http://gonike.me/6010Twp2

So finally home after going to Salinas (60 min south from San Jose CA) No luck for me there. The whole mall had a total of 12 Pairs for about 40 people minimum. Im good with my Champs order!!! so that should be good for me.

Good luck to everyone who still trying to cop this pack & Congratulations to everyone who did!!

Just tried with Niketown nyc.. just gotta sit back and hope for the best lol...Congrats to those who got em...

Didn't see anyone repost it, and no other pics have surfaced (this thread is moving too fast), so I'll repost myself.

21l292w.png

Competition.

:smokin

Went to a local spot that ddnt do the raffles at around 8:30pm and was 7th in line. The store was rumored to have only 7pair so in a way I lucked up with a size but probably not my size. Sat and Camped in the cold until the store opened at 8am. Managers show up to say they really do have 7pair I needed an 11 but 3ppl in front of me needed 11.5-12 so every one was supposed sized down. Doors open first dude in line gets the 12, next dude gets a 9, then one dude gets a 13, next was a sz 10, then my size 11 >: so now it was no 11.5 just a 10.5 and 9.5 left. The guy in front of me wore a 12 so I told him to let me get the 10.5 since its my size and he get the 9.5 to sell cuz that's all he wanted to do any way. But this lame butt wipe grabbed the 10.5 and left me with the 9.5 I copped becuz I ddnt wait 12hours for nothing. But as soon as I walked out the store I was offered $500 and I took that with the quickness :pimp: . Now I'm on the search for my pack within the 350-500 range but still have no luck. All I can find is 8-10 smh

man had to miss out on the pack to take a teachers certification exam. smh. o well if i can find retail in 11/5 or 12 ill cop if not ill wait till i get my teachers salary lol

I just got my confirmation from eastbay but I was told they are on back order did they tell this to anybody else
We ended up only receiving a partial shipment for them yesterday, so there will be a few orders that will be on back-order. We hope to receive the rest of our pairs around the end of next week and we will ship them out as soon as we can.

EastbayRep - Ray

Didn't see anyone repost it, and no other pics have surfaced (this thread is moving too fast), so I'll repost myself.

21l292w.png

Competition.

:smokin
Definately both pair of shoes are nice :smokin .

But if the would of released the Olympics in a pack and the GMP at the Same time i would of wwent for the OLYs

Back
Top Bottom