Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So you guys who picked them up in store are happy with the quality? Have any of you tried them on yet? True to size?

They fit big on me!

I've been a size 10 since I was 16 up until this year.

A 9.5 would have fit better IMO.....

Yep I ended up with a 11.5 & they fit perfect ..... ALL my other shoes are Sz.12

I even pulled out my Sz 12 Olympics from this yr & the white red vis to compare to the Sz 11.5 white/gold vi & they all fit the same ....

lol...how many members enrolled the last couple days?administrators have a count?always funny to se someone's first post:copped..:smh: :smh: :smh::rofl: :rofl:

Damn people paying $600+ for these? :x I ain't even mad at resellers. Make them easy hundreds from people bending over.

Last edited:
Damn I had my pair sz11.5 on hold but when I showed up they had a 10.5 .... SMH!!! :smh: I almost punched the dumb kid that supposedly didn't know that they where on hold for me. I found out that the kids brother wears a sz 11.5 so he traded my pack for his...

Goodness how can he mess up that bad? 10.5 doesn't sound like 11.5 over the phone

The kid work at a footlocker store?

Last edited:
Missed out every where 
mean.gif

Been spamming every size 12 and 11.5 post I've seen on local facebook groups but they've all been looking for more than $525. Can't fade that..

Resellers in the DMV have the GMP on craigslist for $500, if I missed out I would probably offer $450 and take the $100 loss

damn NTSF just tweeted for 3 remaining pairs....i was driving int raffic! but i was 20 secs late!

What did you hear from Eastbay? Did you receive the confirmation email & the UPS "shipping label created" email? I ordered from there as well but I assumed I was good since i received the mentioned emails.

I think you're good my g since you got the shipping email. I got a confirmation email, but no shipping email, and my order status says "backordered for 8/18" which doesn't make any sense. I just need to know if they will be able to fulfill my order so I can make the necessary moves to secure a pair before prices get outta hand.

The best thing about ordering from Eastbay.com and Champssports.com is that you don't need to click the damn twitter link...and you can use fatwallet for 6% cashback! saved $21 per pack

I think you're good my g since you got the shipping email. I got a confirmation email, but no shipping email, and my order status says "backordered for 8/18" which doesn't make any sense. I just need to know if they will be able to fulfill my order so I can make the necessary moves to secure a pair before prices get outta hand.

Yea that makes no sense hope it works out. Appreciate the info

I was fortunate enough to get a call from FTL in Baton Rouge and get these.  Shoes are beautiful. The Vi's have a pre crease just below the heel tab.  Other than that, these are gorgeous.  Very happy with these.

Went on Craigslist earlier to check out prices, someone had sizes 9-10 and 11, 12 for 450 a pack.

I thought to myself "That's not a bad deal.. maybe he'll sell me the VIs out of one of the packs for around 200-220. Let me give him a call."

I call the number and get "Dominos pizza please hold." and I got put on hold.

0] foreal.

I'm too weak, these are going for dope on ebay, wonder if yall copin from resellers, going for preorder would have been smart for these you think?

Went on Craigslist earlier to check out prices, someone had sizes 9-10 and 11, 12 for 450 a pack.
I thought to myself "That's not a bad deal.. maybe he'll sell me the VIs out of one of the packs for around 200-220. Let me give him a call."
I call the number and get "Dominos pizza please hold." and I got put on hold.
0] foreal.

:rofl: :rofl:

Im def about to do that right now

Just glad that in a week or two, this release will be an after thought unless we see some restocks popping up.

Can't wait for Black Friday and Christmas.
devil.gif

The best thing about ordering from Eastbay.com and Champssports.com is that you don't need to click the damn twitter link have to pay tax...and you can use fatwallet for 6% cashback! saved $21 per pack
FTFY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom