Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eastbay scared the crap out of me an hour ago. I got a call from a strange number and I just knew it was them. This is too good to be true as I've always struck out with major releases online.

I immediately say "ok give me the bad news" and she pauses and says "huh?" I then reply "Ok no bad news whats up?" to which she replies "just calling everyone to confirm their order gotta ask a few questions before they get processed for shipping"...... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, same old story but different release. Lots of hating, high iodine levels, and various noobs popping up on here trying to swagger:smh:. Grown men acting like little children. Just sad. And for the guy claiming those miro's in his avy, I would rather wear the Olympic vi's from '08 before claiming those atrocities your so proud of. But at least they came with 5 extra laces so you can color coordinate your attire. Ends rant.

So how hard of a cop was this, really?

I got to one of 5 stores in my city that got these, and the only one not doing a raffle, at 9PM last night. I was 5th in line, and although I didn't get my size, no one even else even showed up until after midnight.

I dont understand why people are still trying with Nike. I struck out some many times with them, they're not worth my time on a QS. RSVP they pick who ever, doesnt matter if youre 2 seconds fast.
Dude at this point I'm trying anything I can to get a pack in my size. I've loved this pack since the pictures dropped. I failed in every way so far and have yet to cop them. I will push forward and do what needs to be done. These will be mine!

Eastbay scared the crap out of me an hour ago. I got a call from a strange number and I just knew it was them. This is too good to be true as I've always struck out with major releases online.
I immediately say "ok give me the bad news" and she pauses and says "huh?" I then reply "Ok no bad news whats up?" to which she replies "just calling everyone to confirm their order gotta ask a few questions before they get processed for shipping"...... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I accidentally put my moms number instead of mine since i had the autofill going and typing quickly but they didnt call her got the tracking number today though :smokin

Wow, same old story but different release. Lots of hating, high iodine levels, and various noobs popping up on here trying to swagger:smh:. Grown men acting like little children. Just sad. And for the guy claiming those miro's in his avy, I would rather wear the Olympic vi's from '08 before claiming those atrocities your so proud of. But at least they came with 5 extra laces so you can color coordinate your attire. Ends rant.

lol not gonna lie this made me chuckle.

Damn my boys managers are ***** got out barely with 7.5& 11. My size is 8. These are gorgeous slept in great feeling just came
from picking them up. GMP dope package!

So you guys who picked them up in store are happy with the quality? Have any of you tried them on yet? True to size?

So you guys who picked them up in store are happy with the quality? Have any of you tried them on yet? True to size?
They fit big on me!

I've been a size 10 since I was 16 up until this year.

A 9.5 would have fit better IMO.....

30% ROI is an amazing return, when you'e talking about hundreds of thousands invested in stock, etc.  We're talking about a pack of sneakers.  Talking $100 cash profit.  I dont understand why the resellers hustle so hard, for $100 profit.  Seems they would be better off finding a job.  Actually, or go the better route, go to college, get a degree, get a nice salary, with benefits, and 401k, etc. 

I won't support these resellers.  If I miss a release, I'll wait it out about a month, and then they're reselling for retail, or even sometimes below retail+tax.  Now, I doubt this pack drops that low, but you never know.  The Jordan market is stupid saturated with retros right now.

1. You're ignorant.

2. You're trying to compare stocks and bonds to shoes. An Investment is anything that shows growth that affords a return.

3. You're assuming everyone sells on eBay. $350-$380 total investment. sell to CL, Locally or through FL and get $600. Thats. $220-$250 in profit.

4. Kids and hypebeasts who buy 1 pair are not resellers. How hard are real resellers hustling when they've already established that relationship with whomever they get their stock from.

5. Why do resellers have to be bums. Why cant they be college educated, hardworking individuals.

6. Quit crying.

30% ROI is an amazing return, when you'e talking about hundreds of thousands invested in stock, etc.  We're talking about a pack of sneakers.  Talking $100 cash profit.  I dont understand why the resellers hustle so hard, for $100 profit.  Seems they would be better off finding a job.  Actually, or go the better route, go to college, get a degree, get a nice salary, with benefits, and 401k, etc. 

I won't support these resellers.  If I miss a release, I'll wait it out about a month, and then they're reselling for retail, or even sometimes below retail+tax.  Now, I doubt this pack drops that low, but you never know.  The Jordan market is stupid saturated with retros right now.

1. You're ignorant.

2. You're trying to compare stocks and bonds to shoes. An Investment is anything that shows growth that affords a return.

3. You're assuming everyone sells on eBay. $350-$380 total investment. sell to CL, Locally or through FL and get $600. Thats. $220-$250 in profit.

4. Kids and hypebeasts who buy 1 pair are not resellers. How hard are real resellers hustling when they've already established that relationship with whomever they get their stock from.

5. Why do resellers have to be bums. Why cant they be college educated, hardworking individuals.

6. Quit crying.

Size 11 is MINE :smokin

Smh at low life dudes want to wish failure on other people come up. Dude really try to call and cancel other people order during the Yeezy release? Jesus some of these people really need to reevaluate their lives.

Last edited:
Very content with these... nice quality , zero mistakes can be found on either pair & like I said before the viis look much better on person. hopefully I can say the same for set I have enroute to me...... I'm done with jb until the cg ix,olive ix,blk/red iv,blk/red xi block

I've heard 3 different things about my order on Eastbay from talking to 3 different reps. I'd like a definitive answer if possible. Ray lemme rap with you lol, tired of the confusion over the phone. Just want peace of mind on my order, if not I will cop another pack just to secure 1 before things get too crazy money wise if my Eastbay pack is going to get canceled.

Damn I had my pair sz11.5 on hold but when I showed up they had a 10.5 .... SMH!!! :smh: I almost punched the dumb kid that supposedly didn't know that they where on hold for me. I found out that the kids brother wears a sz 11.5 so he traded my pack for his...

I've heard 3 different things about my order on Eastbay from talking to 3 different reps. I'd like a definitive answer if possible. Ray lemme rap with you lol, tired of the confusion over the phone. Just want peace of mind on my order, if not I will cop another pack just to secure 1 before things get too crazy money wise if my Eastbay pack is going to get canceled.

What did you hear from Eastbay? Did you receive the confirmation email & the UPS "shipping label created" email? I ordered from there as well but I assumed I was good since i received the mentioned emails.

Back
Top Bottom