Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here are the two shirts I ordered to go with the pack. If anybody else interested they're from the store Express, & they're on sale on their website for $15, & if you have a coupon you can use it as well.

Here are the two shirts I ordered to go with the pack. If anybody else interested they're from the store Express, & they're on sale on their website for $15, & if you have a coupon you can use it as well.
can't do the "Express" thing. corny to me and not my style. Nice for others though.

Decided I didnt wanna go thru the hassel of this release at the last minute. Woke up to a phone call from Footlocker saying my name was picked in a raffle after some1 didnt show to claim a pair. So I decided what the heck, might as well go pick em up. It was a size 9 tho so I was gonna just get em for my homeboy. Turns out he won a pair the same way I did. All in all tho this release was hyped but stores def got more than people thought. There was still plenty of scattered sizes at various spots well into the afternoon.

i honestly didnt even bother checking around the city after i got my pack. i did hear that bmore was relatively easy tho. about time :lol:

If you're questioning that price then you probably don't want 'em.  All things considered, you're basically paying like $60 extra to not have to do all of the legwork.  Time is money.

Last edited:
Just got tracking number from UPS/eastbay

Will be on my porch tomorrow

Yes!!!

Thank you FNL! Just checked my order status and I have a tracking number!

I just got mine from FNL, but I checked the tracking number and FREAKED OUT! It said it was already delivered and sent to NEW JERSEY, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA! Called FNL and they said it was an old recycled tracking number and it should be updated when UPS comes and picks them up........... All I gotta say is they better.......:nerd:

I know my priorities man, if i need'd money for my family..i would just sell on my stuff. & yes, i did get money front'd for shoes...so what; some people get front'd 400 for game systems  hd tvs etc...i don't care for none of that..i love shoes... & me & ol boy got a long history of helping each other out; yea all that matters i got what i want & Im thankful for the God looking out for me & my blessings so far
If those are your priorities, I'd consider reevaluating them. You shouldn't have to rely on the notion of liquidating your assets for an unlikely emergency. (That's probably one of the worst positions to be in.) Like everyone else said, I can't force you to spend your money in a particular way, but I'll definitely tell you that I wouldn't get a loan for unnecessary goods like this. Mind you, it was only $400 you borrowed, but what are you going to do if someone ends up in the ER or there's a death in the family? I remember reading the statistics on the typical American household's bank account for 2011 and it was disconcerting...

Congrats on the shoes, but man, I feel for you...

Edit: Finally got my shipping e-mail for both my sets from Jimmy Jazz...

Last edited:
Surprisingly it was easy for me to cop. I woke up late at 8:05, got on the phone and after a few tries it went through took 10 min.

Back
Top Bottom