Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JJ is a reputable company, but that sounds OD. I'd be suspicious and cautious. ...Where do they want you to send this info? I'd get the name and info of the person making the request and try to contact their corporate office to see if this is, indeed, company policy.
If it is -
They shouldn't need an image of your card - the system verifies the card. But, if you do, you can black out all but the last 4 digits.
If they want something that verifies your billing address, you can just send them any piece of mail - the top portion of a utility bill or something.
..Are you using a shipping address that differs from the billing address on the card?

Yeah, I had it shipped to my work. I'm never home during the day. I did what they asked but I felt it was a little too much. Especially since I have placed five orders with them this year alone using the same billing/shipping info.

That's a good deal bro ... the price on them won't go anywhere but up honestly.... that's $235 shipped right?
$235 and i gotta drive out to woodfield mall to scoop it up...What u think? 

doesnt matter what other people think,it matters what YOU think

and if you want to go about it numerically...the pack cost $350...+tax roughly $375-380

you split that in half youre looking at $190 each...youre paying $45 more and waited in no lines, and you had extra time to pay since the buyer technically fronted his $ on saturday

and if oyu want my opinion...do it

lmaooooooo so someone just sent me a PM saying that their boy was looking to sell a size 10.5. i thought dude was trying to look out. asked him how much he said $640 shipped. i couldn't help but :lol: :rofl:

edit: i'm pretty sure when he says his "boy" he really means himself :lol:

Last edited:
Small people? No...your just a giant
my bad no offence to small people
tired.gif
........after all if MJ was 6ft & a size10 I would completely understand why his shoes are only released in limited amounts, if any, of the giant sizes.......1x13 1x12 in 5 stores?? ridiculous.....especially for kicks originating from a game dominated by giants
mean.gif

After strucking out saturday morning because I had to pick up my ex from the airport at 8AM(just my luck), just got my pack for $430 locally, I can live with that.
Copped 2 packs in my size this weekend. Got shipping for both. One pack says it is 5.5 lbs and one says 10.1 lbs....HMMMMMMM seems strange to me. The heavy pack is from Eastbay (i'm assuming they are coming double boxed) and the other is from a EU shop that frequently just ships in bags.
I have seen finishline do this, packages that weight 4-5 lbs but on the shipping label they only report 2 lbs. to save shipping cost maybe? sometimes shipping company doesnt check.

lmaooooooo so someone just sent me a PM saying that their boy was looking to sell a size 10.5. i thought dude was trying to look out. asked him how much he said $640 shipped. i couldn't help but :lol: :rofl:

edit: i'm pretty sure when he says his "boy" he really means himself :lol:

Someone hit me up talking about $800 :stoneface:

Yeah, I had it shipped to my work. I'm never home during the day. I did what they asked but I felt it was a little too much. Especially since I have placed five orders with them this year alone using the same billing/shipping info.

Aight. Glad to hear it all worked out.

my bad no offence to small people|I ........after all if MJ was 6ft & a size10 I would completely understand why his shoes are only released in limited amounts, if any, of the giant sizes.......1x13 1x12 in 5 stores?? ridiculous.....especially for kicks originating from a game dominated by giants:smh:

Are you serious?

You do understand that the shoes are produced to be sold to the general public, right?

my bad no offence to small people|I ........after all if MJ was 6ft & a size10 I would completely understand why his shoes are only released in limited amounts, if any, of the giant sizes.......1x13 1x12 in 5 stores?? ridiculous.....especially for kicks originating from a game dominated by giants:smh:

Are you serious?

You do understand that the shoes are produced to be sold to the general public, right?

& you know they were made up to Sz 18 right :lol: big footers have to put in wk for releases... especially if your over Sz 13 ....

I'm a Sz 12 & its hard to get some things...... I feel for you dudes over Sz 14 .. gotta keep a good connect

& you know they were made up to Sz 18 right
laugh.gif
big footers have to put in wk for releases... especially if your over Sz 13 ....
I'm a Sz 12 & its hard to get some things...... I feel for you dudes over Sz 14 .. gotta keep a good connect
The GMP was the 1st time I remember in a long-time where size 16 was NOT the 1st size sold out. Trust me I know! LOL Above size 15 there are really no in-store options on RD.

Last edited:
& you know they were made up to Sz 18 right
laugh.gif
big footers have to put in wk for releases... especially if your over Sz 13 ....
I know what you mean bro, i'm a 13 and sometimes i gotta squeeze that into a sz 12. Cuz my pair is gone. lol

Back
Top Bottom