Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[table][tr][td]Date:[/td][td] [/td][td]Aug 18, 2012[/td][/tr][tr][td]Time:[/td][td] [/td][td]05:01:45 PDT[/td][/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td][td] [/td][td]Canceled  

[/td][/tr][/table]
Thats what i see on my paypal, someone please pass that salt...
ohwell.gif

I love releases like this, I benefit when people's minds are solely focused on major releases & they're swayed away from all the other shoes on ebay. I creep through in my stealth approach unseen & pick up some sweet deals.
nthat.gif

Sniped a 2nd pair of DS 2001 Black/Red XI's for less than people are paying for 2011 Concords.   Releases like this are a blessing in disguise.  While everyone else goes for broke (and winds up broke) you find the gems.
One day....just one day they well be mine!
Looking like 600-650 is the range on these? My advice to ya fellas is to wait it out... hype will die so will prices... but not too long... cause these have potential of shooting really high
Very true.
Always crazy when you see the way that certain shoes randomly shoot up in value.  Usually the most random shoes.  Raging Bull V's for example.  Never would've expected them to be going for what they're going for now when I passed on them several times when people tried to sell them to me for like $125.
Raging bulls surprised me for sure... infrared pack as well
They surprised a lot of people, but the V is my favorite model, so it was a must have! I beat mine to death 
laugh.gif

About the 440 Deal. Im skeptical cuz dude has no feedback
I would be skeptical as well, because of all the scammed threads lately.

I got my ticket on finishline and JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL! I'm so pissed at myself.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

I got up at 7 am to try to cop from ndc. no luck, I could have just gotten my pack easy :frown:

:smh: :smh: why jj, why.......?????????

On the bright side, FNL shipped mine this morning!

surprised that a lot of places had people not picking up their pairs.. :smh:

Man, congrats to those who were lucky enough to copp off SNS. They were my last shot at getting the pack and even emailed them on saturday asking what time they would be posted on their site on monday. No response so I tried to stay up last night. It was around 3:25- 3:30 AM over here in Cali and I got tired of waiting and figured they would of posted already so maybe they will post it later on in the day. Woke up around 4:45 only to see the text notification from SNS saying they are up. A few mins later, got a slap in the face from one of the reps there replying to my email stating "Hi, sorry it's all sold out now."
eyes.gif

And that was my 'cool story bro" story hopefully the resale just keeps dropping. Until then, I'll focus on OGs and the charcoal 7's coming out soon
Damn bro, 30 more minutes and you could've had a pair. They dropped them around 4am Cali time... I went to bed early Sunday and set my alarm to wake up at 2am pst (when sns opens in Sweden) Nothing happened. I messaged them and they told me in one hour... Got my order confirmation at 4:05am, and at 4:08am I got the tweet that they were available. Guess I got lucky.

I'm just glad that after following this thread all weekend no one dropped the info on SNS till I posted that they were live. I was worried the whole time leading up to today....

Just received an email from jimmy jazz saying due to the large purchase amount of my order, they need me to send them an image of an ID verifying my billingg address and an image of my credit card. I appreciate the security measures but try must have frequent fraud on their site to request this. SMH. Lady I talked to on the phone said they were going to cancel my order if I didn't respond within 24 hrs.

I emailed them my info asap! :D

I walked away with 9.5 7y 12c... glad they made them for the lil kids. I didn't know that till I bought my shoes.

My homies walked away with size 9 10.5(2) 11 12 13(2)

STILL NEED to get my hands on my own size 12.

I just threw own a black v-neck and a movado watch to go with it, imo a shirt with the exact colors takes away from the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom