Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone have an idea how much i'll be charged for customs? Who delivers in the US after "Royal Mail" in UK. And how easy is this to get waived?

USPS takes in all Parcels that don't deal with FedEx or UPS.

It is hard to get waived by the Post Office I believe, since it is operated by the government. UPS and FedEx is easier because it is a owned company.

The amount of your fee is going to depend usually on weight through USPS.

Are you serious? Define general public?
Obviously missed the point..... Footlocker Australia could at least import a couple more bigger sizes for the "General Public" so we dont have to buy off resellers on ebay for twice the rrp

Umm - I wasn't aware that the term "general public" referred to a nebulous concept.

General public - the population at large, whose foot-size distribution roughly resembles the bell curve, which coincidentally enough mirrors the distribution in a "size run" when companies order product from a manufacturer.

You seemed like you were implying that because MJ was 6'6", there should be more big sizes available. That's senseless.

Idk where yall at but in the DMV it looks like these are sitting at the resale prices. Seems like it wouldnt be too hard to get a pack for 450 or so off CL

Are you serious? Define general public?
Obviously missed the point..... Footlocker Australia could at least import a couple more bigger sizes for the "General Public" so we dont have to buy off resellers on ebay for twice the rrp

preach

Got shut down via online?
You don't even know SON! Tried all overseas online and was shut out. Eastbay FNL, NDC (ect), you name it, I got shut out. I'm gonna keep pushing and try to get my size though. I'll wait it out or hopefully a fellow NT'er will help me like I've helped them out in the past.

grats to everyone that wanted a pair to rock. no luck for me with eastbay or NDc. next time maybe

Idk where yall at but in the DMV it looks like these are sitting at the resale prices. Seems like it wouldnt be too hard to get a pack for 450 or so off CL

"2 chains" true. there were pairs in some areas left over after lines. that 349 plus tax or everyone here is saving for camron foams

Got shut down via online?

You don't even know SON! Tried all overseas online and was shut out. Eastbay FNL, NDC (ect), you name it, I got shut out. I'm gonna keep pushing and try to get my size though. I'll wait it out or hopefully a fellow NT'er will help me like I've helped them out in the past.

Damn bro, that sucks.

I hope you get your pack though!

hopin for a restock because i need a 9.5 or 10 bad!!!

Uhhhh, I don't think they will restock on the pack bruh.

roll.gif
 I thought the same thing. The rep I talked to at JimmyJazz didn't even say their name when they pick up the phone. My order status says "released" so hopefully they ship out tomorrow. JJ is definitely not my go to spot to cop shoes but I get lucky every once in awhile there. 
I'm actually a big fan of their online releases... mine says release as well just checked
nthat.gif
I'm a big fan of them too...just don't trust them on release day because their site always goes down. But with all the other retailers moving their releases to 5 am (West Coast time), it's worth a shot the night before. Plus, they don't have a physical store here in CA so no sales tax. 
smokin.gif

The 7s remind me of piston 6s. Horrendous. Should have no white on the 7s. The sixs would be better with no red.easy pass. All hype.

Does anyone have an idea how much i'll be charged for customs? Who delivers in the US after "Royal Mail" in UK. And how easy is this to get waived?

your package will be delivered by USPS which is the best way to avoid additional fees. I always get dinged by UPS and FedEx

Mine will be here on Friday from SH. $408 shipped. Not too bad, thats about retail, tax, and shipping.

Umm - I wasn't aware that the term "general public" referred to a nebulous concept.
General public - the population at large, whose foot-size distribution roughly resembles the bell curve, which coincidentally enough mirrors the distribution in a "size run" when companies order product from a manufacturer.
You seemed like you were implying that because MJ was 6'6", there should be more big sizes available. That's senseless.

I was.......makes sense to those who play basketball & grew up idolising MJ.......not the shoe or the intention to resell......Thanks for the definition Zzzzz

Back
Top Bottom