Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They ask me to filled out a completed footwear declaration (percentage of leather and some other BS)... I told them that I don't make shoes but I wear them.
They're gonna contact the shipper (SH) to get the form filled out....

thats not terrible. i had to do that with a shipment from crooked tongues. i think i was charged like $20 for 4 shoes so i was happy. could have been much worse.

My pack from sns shipped and I logged into my UPS account to dig around a lil deeper. It says "declared value - no value" Does that by chance mean I won't get charged customs? My company gets packages from all over the world that are expensive (aviation) so I wonder if they will just lump these in with that and not charge me.

Shine a light on this for me ColdCity 
happy.gif

Last edited:
My pack from sns shipped and I logged into my UPS account to dig around a lil deeper. It says "declared value - no value" Does that by chance mean I won't get charged customs? My company gets packages from all over the world that are expensive (aviation) so I wonder if they will just lump these in with that and not charge me.

Shine a light on this for me ColdCity :D

sounds like your in the clear........

Anyone know if the random finishline restock will be a FSR?
Any other restocks happening?
Thx in advance

it wont be FSR, it will be very very few pairs...but anyone who is on the site when the put them back on will get the small size selection...if u look on the site and see the goldenmoments and the gs sized 7s then they dropped a few pairs, trust me employees who will be working do not want them

i got my tracking number from titolo, after talking to some of the employees via email they switched from shipping by UPS to USPS, which is better for around my area since the USPS here has never charged me customs fees at all for many of my overseas purchases. now for the long wait. :tongue:

it wont be FSR, it will be very very few pairs...but anyone who is on the site when the put them back on will get the small size selection...if u look on the site and see the goldenmoments and the gs sized 7s then they dropped a few pairs, trust me employees who will be working do not want them
So its only gonna be on the finishline website or in stores too. any other websites or places that gonna restock as well. Need me a pair, missed out big time. 

knew it was too goof to be true :lol: gf went to wk at the wrong time :lol: .. gotta go to the hub to pick em up... no biggie

on the hunt for a sz 12 still.....
cant get an order in on a uk site that has it in stock as i type because it wont give me a shipping quote. SMFH

Hey guys, I have 2 pairs of Concords from release date, and my friend got 2 packs. I proposed a trade of Concords plus some cash for a pack. Think thats a fair trade for both?

how much cash is some cash? if the cash is under $100 DO IT!

It would probably be like $175.... So still I think we're both getting a good deal cause what, concords are about $300ish in value, plus $175 = $475, and thats under the going rate for packs right? Or am I wrong here?

If you think about it, you paid $180 for the Concords, and $175 over that is retail of the pack. Not a bad deal IMO. If you willing to do it, I would...

This.  If you really want the shoes don't get too caught up in the market price.  After tax you paid probably close to $200.  As long as you're both in the ballpark retail-wise I don't see the issue especially if you have two pairs of Concords.  Try and keep the cash on top on your end to a min though.  Maybe $100 - $125.  It's pretty much about how much you want the shoes.  That's the beauty of trades when you find the right people to trade with, rather than paying crazy prices you at least bring items of similar value to the table that you likely obtained at retail.

Yeah, and I got them from NDC and i live in MN so I had no tax or shipping charge.... I do really like the pack and its a good piece to have in the future.Okay I'll see if he'll do a little less cash added on top.

Got the same email asking about the type of material the shoes are etc. The shipping company replied to them before I even could. I'm just going to ignore it and hope that the shipper deals with it. The declared value was marked much lower than actual. Hopefully it won't be too bad. :smokin

I don't know if they are still available but a couple super small sizes on soleheaven. Use the code if you can order.

So its only gonna be on the finishline website or in stores too. any other websites or places that gonna restock as well. Need me a pair, missed out big time. 

just online at FNL, i only know of FNL

Back
Top Bottom