Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by ballershotcalla :
LOL at u thinking I care. THE TITLE CLEARLY STATES :
[h1]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING![/h1]
If you don't catch that and post buying/selling/trading related then you deserved to get penalized / banned just for being stupid. 

LOL at you sucking up for the mod. 
You'd think that people were smart enough to follow the rules all the time.

Then again, you'd be banned for breaking one of the first rules on NT.

I def recommend hitting some re sellers up on craigslist.... I was able to cop a sz. 13 for $450; resell at least around San Diego has been from $450-$550. These guys thinking they can get $750-$1,000 are crazy!... unfortunately those crazy's are mostly in our buy/sell forum smh

This will make a few people's blood boil....60% the reason why the #shoegamemessedup
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/08/20/resellers-spotted-air-jordan-67-gmp-wall-of-shame/
that's that ish i don't like . now watch me get called a hater , or told to do my homework and I could have copped easily etc.
this is nothing new. i cant see why people still get mad about this.

every hype release has someone buying up full size runs.
Been that way since the SB days.  People are just starting to take notice because they're seeing it happen more often with GRs GRs due to the increased demand and lack of supply in some instances.

^ Plus now people have social media....If someone bought a FSR of say Tiffs or Dunkles they didnt run to instagram to post it...wasnt there....so the only people that knew were the shops or the guy behind him in line

^ Plus now people have social media....If someone bought a FSR of say Tiffs or Dunkles they didnt run to instagram to post it...wasnt there....so the only people that knew were the shops or the guy behind him in line
Huge part of the equation as well.  Social media has had a dramatic effect on pretty much every facet of our lives.

Kicks on Fire is becoming a site to avoid.  For a site that's been around so long, they seem like they just started covering this stuff last year or something.  They're basically turning all of their readers into crybaby robots.  Miss out on a release?  It's the reseller's fault.  Same story every release.  Unless you're new to this, resellers have always been around.  They just have more ammo now with GRs becoming more sought after than they once were.

Last edited:
Huge part of the equation as well.  Social media has had a dramatic effect on pretty much every facet of our lives.

Kicks on Fire is becoming a site to avoid.  For a site that's been around so long, they seem like they just started covering this stuff last year or something.  They're basically turning all of their readers into crybaby robots.  Miss out on a release?  It's the reseller's fault.  Same story every release.  Unless you're new to this, resellers have always been around.  They just have more ammo now with GRs becoming more sought after than they once were.

Yeah these blogs (kicksonfire, modern notoriety, etc..) play the same ol tune every release. Like many have said before me though it is the buyer that controls the demand and prices. I just cant wait till collecting sneakers is not the in thing anymore so I can go back to buying shoes hassle free....but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

^^^ exactly...
we (people who have followed this thread) saw our OWN members paying $500+ with ease so we def should understand that when people see that, they say "hey, if people are dropping $500 easy then let the games begin"

Is that donald or one of his nephews?  
laugh.gif
 looks likje an early donald lol

Hey guys, I have 2 pairs of Concords from release date, and my friend got 2 packs. I proposed a trade of Concords plus some cash for a pack. Think thats a fair trade for both?

Hey guys, I have 2 pairs of Concords from release date, and my friend got 2 packs. I proposed a trade of Concords plus some cash for a pack. Think thats a fair trade for both?

how much cash is some cash? if the cash is under $100 DO IT!

I mean everybody does some sort of reselling. If there are pairs available, then I scoop up an extra one to flip to try and break even or close to it. I hate the dudes who buy 10+ pairs. That is just overboard. Can't knock the hustle I guess

Its all about the people who have the hook up at the stores. The shoes be in stock at least a week in prior to the release date

This is the biggest reason . Now with social media it gets thrown into your face and put on display on every sneaker board or website

The people who say that are ignorant. Just because it may have been an easy cop in their area doesn't mean its the same in a different place. I live in Cali so how would I know the level of difficulty these were to obtain in NYC?

exactly i'm stationed in oklahoma . my chances on some of these releases are slim to none.

Last edited:

It would probably be like $175.... So still I think we're both getting a good deal cause what, concords are about $300ish in value, plus $175 = $475, and thats under the going rate for packs right? Or am I wrong here?

It would probably be like $175.... So still I think we're both getting a good deal cause what, concords are about $300ish in value, plus $175 = $475, and thats under the going rate for packs right? Or am I wrong here?
If you think about it, you paid $180 for the Concords, and $175 over that is retail of the pack. Not a bad deal IMO. If you willing to do it, I would...

Back
Top Bottom