Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
got my order from sh but got the wrong size 
mean.gif
SMH, that sucks!

I would honestly never wear my 6s, but at my school people dont buy limited shoes just GR releases so im like a ambassador of heat :rofl:  , its my duty lbs

Promise I'm not trolling: were the GMPs considered limited or GR? I know those are loose terms, but have the official release quantities been mentioned?

I got my pack for retail at Champs. Love the VIIs and still wondering if/when I'll remove the shrink wrap from the VIs.

All I know is some ppl were hating on the pack but in person it looks pretty amazing especially the 7's. Quality seems good to me as well. I needed an 11.5 but had to order a 12 and the 12 fit fine funny enough.

You prob one of those reseller messing up the shoe game right now selling this pack for $600 plus.
its cool, i cant knock the hustle as long as idiots keep buying them almost double retail like that, hey more power to you! not me

dont hate the player hate the game

Scored a 10.5 for retail from a mom and pop store around my area, someone returned it and they just wanted to get rid of it.. I just so happened to walk in at the right time. Probably going to just sell it locally and try to scoop up my size with the funds.

looks like my luck is getting a bit better.

The sixes are eh. Sevens ,which I really wanted, looked eh when I saw them on feet. I'm thinking I'd rather only the sevens though.

There is a nice crooks n castles T shirt that goes with 7s. The T shirt is black/gold with a hint of white lettering a perfect match.

got my order from sh but got the wrong size 
mean.gif
That sucks man. Same thing happened to me with them when I ordered my concords. 

Your're at the crossroads now of either make them work or flip em....
Flip 'em and call it a day or flip 'em for the bread to get your true size.

I definitely underrated the VII's before holding them in hand.  Rarely does a shoe change my mind, but this one definitely has.  Hats off to JB for executing these well.  Only a pity that I was able to land just a 12 instead of my 11.5.  Now the work begins.
laugh.gif

All I know is some ppl were hating on the pack but in person it looks pretty amazing especially the 7's. Quality seems good to me as well. I needed an 11.5 but had to order a 12 and the 12 fit fine funny enough.

I found the same thing 12 fit me OK but i went for 11.5 in the olympic 6s. Quality on the GMP :smokin surprised how clean the 6s are the bit of red sets them off with white laces.

Lace tips on the 7s 8)

props to END for properly packing shoes traveling internationally.

they always do.... my 2 from them were perfect...... my set actually had bubble wrap around the entire gmp box inside a perfectly sized extra box... no wiggle or shifting while in transit.... was very surprised the box was perfect...none of the corners creased or anything

Last edited:
Won the damn raffle at Footaction and was the last out of 10.  Was looking to get a 12 but of course I ended up with a 9 1/2.  Went ahead and bought it.......then went straight to Ebay.  Not trying to rape folks tho.  LMAO

I think once Nov hits prices on these packs are going to fall tremendously. Especially when the Air Jordan IV/XI arrives. In my area its all resellers and no buyers. 450-480 is the norm and nobody biting. Dudes are also mad they cant return to the store. I had a chance to get them at 435 but opted for Crimson and Fireberry Hyperposites. Alot of people didnt have the funds to purchase MSRP so now they defintely cant pay resell prices. Its back to school/college time. people need clothes more than shoes at this time of year. Once people see those bright colors on the Black/Red Air Jordan VIIs next week desires for the GMP are only going to be left for the real VI's/VII's fans. Even selling your VI out the pack still equates a loss. Them having their money tied up in the GMP is going to make it easier for the people who missed out on the GMP to get the VIIs on the 1st. Greed does backfire at times.

Got my pack today, was really feeling the 7s but after seeing this 6s just now the 6s blow the 7s outta the water IMO both shoes are a thing of beauty though I gotta rock one of em tonight that for sure.

I think once Nov hits prices on these packs are going to fall tremendously. Especially when the Air Jordan IV/XI arrives. In my area its all resellers and no buyers. 450-480 is the norm and nobody biting. Dudes are also mad they cant return to the store. I had a chance to get them at 435 but opted for Crimson and Fireberry Hyperposites. Alot of people didnt have the funds to purchase MSRP so now they defintely cant pay resell prices. Its back to school/college time. people need clothes more than shoes at this time of year. Once people see those bright colors on the Black/Red Air Jordan VIIs next week desires for the GMP are only going to be left for the real VI's/VII's fans. Even selling your VI out the pack still equates a loss. Them having their money tied up in the GMP is going to make it easier for the people who missed out on the GMP to get the VIIs on the 1st. Greed does backfire at times.

the problem with this logic is that you assume ppl who resell are broke or are spending their life savings on multiple packs. A) they're def not broke if they can afford to buy multiple packs and B) i doubt they're stupid enough to invest ALL their money into sneakers. just my two cents...

Promise I'm not trolling: were the GMPs considered limited or GR? I know those are loose terms, but have the official release quantities been mentioned?
I got my pack for retail at Champs. Love the VIIs and still wondering if/when I'll remove the shrink wrap from the VIs.
people been calling it a limited general release, but thats up for debate

Anyone who doesn't see these going for north of $750 by next year is burnt........the thirst is real...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom