Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hate seeing people's kicks in bad shape, FRESH out the box. SMH.
..I know there's good stories, as well as bad, but? ..that's just mad dry, IMO.

I've never actually purchased kicks online, I've always been able to cop in store on RD, so I've never had this issue personally, but?
Kinda'hurts my heart to see dudes GET the kicks they wanted, ESP. when it seems a lot of those who wanted'em to rock, DIDN'T get'em?
..and have them be mauled out the box.

Those VI'S^ ..the ones w/the crushed upper? ..GRRRR! They're not even MY kicks & it bothers me. :smh:

This GMP is the first release I ever attempted to cop online, as I didn't win any of the raffles I entered. Was interesting to be a part of the Sat. morning refresh fest I've seen talked about on here for years. ..But when I see so many heads still awaiting confirmation, have charges still pending on their CC's, GET their paris? ..but they're crushed? ..just seems like a crap shoot, to me, where I've always felt in store was as solid as can be. Blah.

To dude w/those crushed VI's? ..using your pair as an example, wasn't meant to make you more upset, I'm not talkin'$*!*, I'm upset FOR you.
..not that you asked me to be or that it does any good. ..just sayin'. We all know kicks take wear over time, and w/use. ..JUST? HATE when they get tore up and the owner DIDN'T get to do it him/herself.

To everyone who copped online & had NO issues? Good for you, real talk. I'm Jeal'E. :tongue:
I TRIED to. lmao. ..just never get checked out in time. :stoneface:

Copped two packs. Sold one and was planning on keeping the other but I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. I traded my GMP size 11.5 for $320 cash, Cool Grey IVs and '02 Charcoal VIIs. Incredible deal. 
eek.gif

I'd trade a pack for the CGs alone...let alone getting VII's AND cash...my size too.
mean.gif

I have to wait until Monday for my SH order since FedEx won't deliver on the weekend :smh:

My dude, I'm not slamming you. You clearly made a statement to add value and hype to the shoe you're trying to slang. What about that sneaker head that needs that size? Why do you want to hit him over the head with such a crazy price? I'm not hating, it is what it is, but don't make it harder for the next person to cop that missed out by adding unnecessary hype. You already have your size secured.
mean.gif
If that's what you think your way off.....Since you know everything. What price do you think im asking for the size 8 right now? Also I didn't take the pair from anyone. The dude was a no show.

What crazy price? I said next year that's what they'll be worth......I'll come back to this thread in Jan-Feb and we'll see whose right....
nerd.gif

This. People will kicking themselves when these become rare. The VI look nice for casual and the vii look nice for just about anything
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people have been getting some crazy good trades, that deal w/ the cool grey IV's and the VII's is ridiculous.

:wow:

I'd trade a pack for the CGs alone...let alone getting VII's AND cash...my size too. :smh:
SAME HERE!! THATS MY SIZE AND THAT DEAL IS CRAZY!! I ALSO GOT TWO PACKS, ONE 12 AND ONE 11.5, BUT CHOSE TO HELP A FRIEND OUT FOR RETAIL SINCE HE CAMPED AND MISSED OUT. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE DOWN THE ROAD HE WILL REPAY ME; IF NOT O WELL, GOOD KARMA I SUPPOSE. GREAT COME UP THO FAM. I WISH I HAD THAT OPPORTUNITY!!

Debating on trading this pack for galaxy lebrons and cash
HOW MUCH CASH? BE CAREFUL, DONT GET RIPPED OFF. I TRADED A PAIR OF VNDS GALAXY FLIGHT ONES PLUS 150 FOR A PACK TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA.. GOOD LUCK BROTHA

I thought so too but it's looking bleak. Especially since they told me they were short pairs on multiple orders.
same here man, i'm waiting on a 10.5 from eastbay. i'm trying to stay positive but at same time preparing myself for the worst.  i'm not paying resellers prices so i hope eastbay still pans out!  

Thanks fams! At first I wanted $450 cash. He offered 200 + the CG IV. I said no. He offered 250 and the IV. I said no. He then offered 300 and the IV. No. 300, the IV,  Charcoal VIIs and beat French Blue 7s. Finally agreed on 300, the IV, and the Charcoal VII. Finally I get a great deal! 
nthat.gif

^ That is kid a moron and deserves to be taken like that. The CG 4 and Raptor 7 would come close to fetching 450 on ebay.

Come up of the year broski!

:nthat:

That's what's up!

Makes me wish I got to packs to trade for some older heat.

Those CG IVs though!

:wow: :smokin

Where were all you guys when the Infrared pack was sitting at $200???

I bought  2 packs at $160 a piece and couldn't even move one of them for retail on here. 

Sold it on ebay for $360 a couple days later.

Last edited:

I bought  2 packs at $160 a piece and couldn't even move one of them for retail on here. 

HAHA i swear i think i bught like 7 packs from finishline for $179 sale price with the $20 winner circle reward coupon ...Its funny how nobody wanted them then. :D

Last edited:
Debating on trading this pack for galaxy lebrons and cash
HOW MUCH CASH? BE CAREFUL, DONT GET RIPPED OFF. I TRADED A PAIR OF VNDS GALAXY FLIGHT ONES PLUS 150 FOR A PACK TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA.. GOOD LUCK BROTHA
eek.gif

I'd trade a pack for the CGs alone...let alone getting VII's AND cash...my size too.
mean.gif
SAME HERE!! THATS MY SIZE AND THAT DEAL IS CRAZY!! I ALSO GOT TWO PACKS, ONE 12 AND ONE 11.5, BUT CHOSE TO HELP A FRIEND OUT FOR RETAIL SINCE HE CAMPED AND MISSED OUT. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE DOWN THE ROAD HE WILL REPAY ME; IF NOT O WELL, GOOD KARMA I SUPPOSE. GREAT COME UP THO FAM. I WISH I HAD THAT OPPORTUNITY!!
I need to find these people who are willing to make those kinda trades.
laugh.gif

I hear you on helping people out.  Been helping my boy out on releases since the Playoff XII's.  He's gotten like 6 releases thanks to me.  Told me he had a DMP trade in place if I was able to land a GMP.  Lil cash on top on my end.  Next thing you know he's trying to get some kinda finder's fee.  "Those joints goin for like $1400 bro."  Needless to say when he tried to play games I told him no thanks.  Long story short, he really just wanted a way to get the pack I landed BELOW RETAIL.

I've always been about helping people out, but you ain't gonna play me lol.  Needless to say he's simply an acquaintance now.  I've offed half the pack (VI's) and will likely off the VII's too since there's no way I can rock a 12 in those.

HAHA i swear i think i bught like 7 packs from finishline for $179 sale price with the $20 winner circle reward coupon ...Its funny how nobody wanted them then.
happy.gif
It's crazy how most of these packs are suddenly valuable.  The only one I mildly regret passing on is the Raging Bulls, but the material just didn't do it for me.

many jordans go up when the supply dries up...
infrared pack
raging bull pack
dmp 1 pack
both varsity red vi, freaking pistons vi

all sell for stupid money now even tho they sat around for a while.

many jordans go up when the supply dries up...
infrared pack
raging bull pack
dmp 1 pack
both varsity red vi, freaking pistons vi

all sell for stupid money now even tho they sat around for a while.
True, but it always boggles my mind which ones do.  More often than not, those Retro+ colorways skyrocket.  By the time people warm up to them, they're gone.

Pistons VIs...ugh.  I try and forget that JB actually dropped those monstrosities.

These new generation of sneakerheadz are thirsty .... they're like "oh man they had limited attached to the name its worth ALOT OF MONEY"..

Back
Top Bottom