Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This wasn't even necessary.....
[h3] [/h3]
It is if you're trying to resell. Check his sig. Dude had to say something to bump his price. SMH, he'll be stuck with them.
laugh.gif

It is if you're trying to resell. Check his sig. Dude had to say something to bump his price. SMH, he'll be stuck with them.
laugh.gif
Dude has a size 13 in his avi..... I know his deal, but it still isn't right to give a shoe more hype than what its worth

laugh.gif
Dude has a size 13 in his avi..... I know his deal, but it still isn't right to give a shoe more hype than what its worth
Come on my dudes. I entered over 10 raffles at four local malls and spent around $60 in gas just driving around to attempt to get my pair. I missed out on all raffles. On release day Footlocker called me and said "You were the first losing ticket and we had a no show for a size 8. Do you want it?" I said of course. Possible size swap. I'm trying to get rid of it so I can secure my second pair on DS. As I got my first size 13 retail, through a friend. Obviously the other size 13 will be more pricey. The fact is as always the price will drop from reselling hypebeasts. Then once those are all gone the value will go straight up. Long time sneakerhead. Not a reseller. Get your facts straight before slamming someone you don't even know.
mean.gif

PS Value is subjective to supply and demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copped two packs. Sold one and was planning on keeping the other but I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. I traded my GMP size 11.5 for $320 cash, Cool Grey IVs and '02 Charcoal VIIs. Incredible deal. 

Copped two packs. Sold one and was planning on keeping the other but I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. I traded my GMP size 11.5 for $320 cash, Cool Grey IVs and '02 Charcoal VIIs. Incredible deal. 
What was the dude offering you 
smokin.gif
, you are lucky

I would not be surprised to see the pack hit around 600 and kinda stay there or even go up. if you can get them for retail up to $550 i'd do it if you actually want them to wear...

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Im ashamed to say I spent $525 for this pack on RD. I didn't feel like waking up, but they sort of fell in my lap. It shows me that the jb brainwashing program is very strong and still in effect and I still allow myself to be victimized by it. I came to this conclusion bc I don't nearly care about shoes the way I used to (Jordans in particular) but I still find myself wanting and copping all the retros.

I mean, I have the money, but that's not a valid reason to continuously buy these overpriced, sub-par quality retros. The packs in particular are always a ripoff in that there is always a lame shoe included. In this case it's obviously the 6s.

As of now I won't wear these, but I won't prematurely off them either. I will sit on them and see if my feelings change over time. It has happened before. :x

Receivedy pair from SH packaging was good size correct only thing tests was wrong was they put the wrong address by one # and a whole different city somehow still git to me on expected received date no customs either

i still want to cop one more pack in my sz (10-10.5) for retail or close to retail. i like the 7's over the 6's but both pairs are decent. this pack will gain value in the future, if you have multiples and can afford to sit on them then i would hang on to them.

Not too upset about not getting my pack. SMH at boys in the store I frequent having pairs in stock after the campout wave, but looking to get more money than retail for them.

the problem with this logic is that you assume ppl who resell are broke or are spending their life savings on multiple packs. A) they're def not broke if they can afford to buy multiple packs and B) i doubt they're stupid enough to invest ALL their money into sneakers. just my two cents...

This. People will kicking themselves when these become rare. The VI look nice for casual and the vii look nice for just about anything

Just got my pack from CR, and I was furious to see the top part of my 6s crushed. It looks like this on both sides. This just pisses me off, especially with the amount of dough I just dropped on these.

However on a positive note, my 7s are flawless. Materials are awesome quality, no excess glue, no excess paint. I'm absolutely happy with how the 7s turned out.

Im ashamed to say I spent $525 for this pack on RD. I didn't feel like waking up, but they sort of fell in my lap. It shows me that the jb brainwashing program is very strong and still in effect and I still allow myself to be victimized by it. I came to this conclusion bc I don't nearly care about shoes the way I used to (Jordans in particular) but I still find myself wanting and copping all the retros.
I mean, I have the money, but that's not a valid reason to continuously buy these overpriced, sub-par quality retros. The packs in particular are always a ripoff in that there is always a lame shoe included. In this case it's obviously the 6s.
As of now I won't wear these, but I won't prematurely off them either. I will sit on them and see if my feelings change over time. It has happened before. :x

why bother copping a pair if you just let it sit in your closet and NOT enjoy while you can,,WHO KNOWS whats gonna happen to you the next day or two?im just saying brah,,oh well different folks different strokes.

"I ROCK ALL MY J's,RARE or NOT"......AirRickster

Come on my dudes. I entered over 10 raffles at four local malls and spent around $60 in gas just driving around to attempt to get my pair. I missed out on all raffles. On release day Footlocker called me and said "You were the first losing ticket and we had a no show for a size 8. Do you want it?" I said of course. Possible size swap. I'm trying to get rid of it so I can secure my second pair on DS. As I got my first size 13 retail, through a friend. Obviously the other size 13 will be more pricey. The fact is as always the price will drop from reselling hypebeasts. Then once those are all gone the value will go straight up. Long time sneakerhead. Not a reseller. Get your facts straight before slamming someone you don't even know.
mean.gif

PS Value is subjective to supply and demand.
My dude, I'm not slamming you. You clearly made a statement to add value and hype to the shoe you're trying to slang. What about that sneaker head that needs that size? Why do you want to hit him over the head with such a crazy price? I'm not hating, it is what it is, but don't make it harder for the next person to cop that missed out by adding unnecessary hype. You already have your size secured.

Just got my pack from CR, and I was furious to see the top part of my 6s crushed. It looks like this on both sides. This just pisses me off, especially with the amount of dough I just dropped on these.
However on a positive note, my 7s are flawless. Materials are awesome quality, no excess glue, no excess paint. I'm absolutely happy with how the 7s turned out.

Don't sweat it..... nearly every shoe from a the pack came with a flaw, I actually think the sweat shop workers took everybody 6s and hooped in them on there break :lol:

My size 12 from the NDC restock yesterday has been shipped. Also got my two sz .9.5 in from JJ and met with a dude off CL and swap sizes with him. He needed a 9.5 and i needed a 12 so shootouts to that dude for helping me out with the 12. Most likely i'll trade my other packs (hopefully i can pull off that Raging Bull Pack Like the other NTer :D)... :smokin

Last edited:
Copped from JJ on RD. received on tues after RD. Box and both pair were flawless. No stain on VI's. They even put box inside a plastic bag. VII are better IMO. I like the white laces better in VI's. I'm pleased. If I can get another pack for retail I def will. Great trade bait from the stories I hear.

Yo I honestly think Eastbay will not be shipping me my pair from the "backorder", I just wish they would send that cancellation email already jeez. I mean I want the shoes, but the longer I don't have any kind of update, the less likely I will actually receive them.

Yo I honestly think Eastbay will not be shipping me my pair from the "backorder", I just wish they would send that cancellation email already jeez. I mean I want the shoes, but the longer I don't have any kind of update, the less likely I will actually receive them.
I thought Eastbay said that they fully expected to fulfill all the backorders from RD?

Opened the finishline box and bam. So glad i was clutch on release day :smokin Best shoes of the year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom