Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laugh.gif

Right? Like people aren't allowed to dislike a shoe.

^ yeah but im not impressed at what i see at all, JB can sit and spin on these packs

Which shoe did you not like from the pack, or does the whole pack throw you off?

Just curious.

Anyways, its nice to see people like the 7s.

I remember way back when everyone was cracking on them, now they're the favorites.

:lol:

Black based shoes = always fresh.

Easy to wear, easy to maintain.

:wink:

No but I'm sure it is possible for someone to genuinely not like this pack.
I guess you recently joined NT to say "hey I got a pack too!!!
smokin.gif
"
eyes.gif
i genuinely dont like the pack, but still got one. dudes like you are paying for my grails.

p.s. you joined barely over a year ago. id ease up on pissing on your territory, doggy. 

No but I'm sure it is possible for someone to genuinely not like this pack.

I guess you recently joined NT to say "hey I got a pack too!!! :smokin "
:rolleyes
i genuinely dont like the pack, but still got one. dudes like you are paying for my grails.

p.s. you joined barely over a year ago. id ease up on pissing on your territory, doggy. 

Easy homeboy, you're barking up the wrong tree.

:lol:

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

^ yeah but im not impressed at what i see at all, JB can sit and spin on these packs
Which shoe did you not like from the pack, or does the whole pack throw you off?

Just curious.

Anyways, its nice to see people like the 7s.

I remember way back when everyone was cracking on them, now they're the favorites.

laugh.gif

Black based shoes = always fresh.

Easy to wear, easy to maintain.

wink.gif
I liked both shoes from the jump, but always liked the 7s more.

BTW I did not get a pack lol

Easy homeboy, you're barking up the wrong tree.
laugh.gif

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
says the guy who joined THIS YEAR and has more posts than the guy who joined in 2011.

p.s. this is the internet and specifically a shoe forum for positive and negative opinions. youre bringing up weapons when the only thing youll be doing is typing up a storm.
arent you the dude who paid well over retail for stealth 10s? if so, your posts are null and void, homie.

Last edited:
Saw the 7's at school today..they seemed hella awkward looking. But im 99.9% sure it's the way the dude was rocking em'. His jeans blocked the whole top half the kicks lol

Yeah not everybody likes to pop the tongue. I always let my jeans go over the tongue. Only looks dumb with really baggy denim. But with some 514's it looks good. 

have to agree with the concealed look as well especially when dealing with 6s and 7s. some people can pull them off with shorts. most cant.

SO it's over for those who still waiting on 1 more Restock ? :\ :lol: wanted to cop my size 8.5

Last edited:

weren't able to get a pack, huh?

Some people...

The assumption that if you talk trash about a release, you must be confessing your sour grapes.

I know it's difficult for you swaggalicious youngsters to believe, but there are people who legitimately think something you this is hot to be trash. I passed on several packs for retail because I didn't want them.

You said you bought a pack even though you didn't like them. You are part of the problem, buddy. I'd rather pass and let somebody who wants the shoe get it for retail. I don't need the resell money. You're either spiteful, broke, or a sheep. So, congratulations, I guess.

Last edited:
Some people...
The assumption that if you talk trash about a release, you must be confessing your sour grapes.
I know it's difficult for you swaggalicious youngsters to believe, but there are people who legitimately think something you this is hot to be trash. I passed on several packs for retail because I didn't want them.
You said you bought a pack even though you didn't like them. You are part of the problem, buddy. I'd rather pass and let somebody who wants the shoe get it for retail. I don't need the resell money. You're either spiteful, broke, or a sheep. So, congratulations, I guess.
i like that you point out some people. however, in this case, most people on here have the tendency to be chomping on their bitter melon when they arent able to cop. its not hard to look at members initial posts followed by their current posts when they end up without them. nothing new.

i bought the pack because i had the means to. i dont pay bills by reselling. reselling allows me to either sell for profit, break even or trade to acquire something that i perhaps previously missed out on. i buy doubles or more in most shoes i attain. the profit from that either pays for the 1st pair completely or deducts a large amount from the overall purchase. you call it being part of the problem, i call it bartering or a wise decision. not my fault that you and others are slow to the bite. you think youre passing of packs always goes to someone that truly wants them? think again. your dumb move most likely just helped a legitimate reseller. i pay it forward, but i do it in an educated fashion. im not completely cynical as i help friends who want them, but thats beside the point. this is a hobby. not a charity. you're either presumptuous, callow or mundane. so, congratulations, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom