Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pack came in today, pretty impressed, definitely liking the VI's more and I really just love the presentation of everything together

Do you guys think $250 shipped is a fair price for just the VII's in a sz 13? I'm trying to cop an extra pair of 7's...A seller is willing to split it up, just trying to throw out some reasonable offers..:nerd:

Do you guys think $250 shipped is a fair price for just the VII's in a sz 13? I'm trying to cop an extra pair of 7's...A seller is willing to split it up, just trying to throw out some reasonable offers..:nerd:

Yes, especially for a size 13. My boy flipped his 7's for $325

Last edited:
Do you guys think $250 shipped is a fair price for just the VII's in a sz 13? I'm trying to cop an extra pair of 7's...A seller is willing to split it up, just trying to throw out some reasonable offers..
nerd.gif
I think it's a decent price for a 13.

Seen someone rocking one pair of the 6s, and the other pair, the 7s.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please don't do this people!

You will look foolish and most likely get laughed at!

:lol: :smh:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
MAN, I HATE WHEN I SEE PEOPLE DO THIS!!!!!
mad.gif

They look SO stupid!!! I've seen lots of beast do this with the other packs and they got laughed out the building.
mean.gif

lol is that that bad of a look? its not like he has nikes on one foot and adidas on the other

lol is that that bad of a look? its not like he has nikes on one foot and adidas on the other

Yes, you look like a damn fool. It's worse than people with 2 sets of rims on their car. The left and right side. At least with that you can only see one side at a time. HAHAHA

Doubling up on the 7's for $270 shipped. Not horrendous, esp like everyone said for a sz 13. :smokin

Hahaha I still see people wearing the red and yellow foams together, looking like Ronald McDonald. There is no need to ever wear two different shoes at the same time.

I just paid $260 shipped for the exact same situation, size, and shoe so yeah. Hard enough finding someone to split the pack let alone a size 13

Last edited:
I just paid $260 shipped for the exact same situation, size, and shoe so yeah. Hard enough finding someone to split the pack let alone a size 13

Yea glad I was able to double up. Now I can stock the pack and rock the 7's. Maybe down the road the value of the pack will increase and can use it to trade for something else I miss out on. :smokin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Was said person Bun B? Not a good look IMO.Hopefully, people aren't rocking this look because of Bun B. 
mean.gif

On he real yall bunb can wear whatever he wants cuz he is who he is.... hahahaha yup.
already. i love my sz 14 gmp pack. i hope everyone gots they pack cuz these was sweet!!! most haters talking crap are mostly the one that probably didnt get them. anyways have a great night yall!!!:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Back
Top Bottom