Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WHERES KRISTEN

She works a different shift. If you need help with something I'd be happy to assist you, though.

What exactly is going on over there Eastbay?? At least shed some light on the situation. Why are you "hoping" to recieve them?? Is Nike going to make more and ship them to you? lol

We did not receive the entire shipment that we had on order from Nike at first. Then later last week we received more of that shipment, but still not every pair. Our order has not been canceled though, so we are still expecting to fill these backorders, but unfortunately we can't guarantee them at this point. We've been checking for updates constantly on our end and if we hear anything new we will let you know.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We still haven't received any updates on the status, but are still hoping to receive them. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the backorder delay.
EastbayRep - Ryan
WHERES KRISTEN
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEAD.  Love at first write.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
She works a different shift. If you need help with something I'd be happy to assist you, though.
We did not receive the entire shipment that we had on order from Nike at first. Then later last week we received more of that shipment, but still not every pair. Our order has not been canceled though, so we are still expecting to fill these backorders, but unfortunately we can't guarantee them at this point. We've been checking for updates constantly on our end and if we hear anything new we will let you know.
EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks much for the info. I just didn't want to left in the dark, there's still hope!!

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thanks Ryan, i will try to remain positive! would love to get mine as i am not willing to pay those crazy resellers :smile:

After getting my pre-creased pair courtesy of NDC I have come to the conclusion that the quality on the 6's is just Garbage. The 7's look decent but the pleather is just horrible. If only JB would invest more in getting better materials but that will never happen as long as they're bringin in the dough. :smh:

looks like air randy "the shoe maker" is finally legit with nike

people say only the Hong Kong websites only sell B grades

now you can get B grades direct from nike

damn shame

I wore the 6s today and they are ugly, thats the only word I can give these for the on feet look. I was ashamed wearing them, even with getting praises at school (once again im a size 12, the only Js that look good to me on feet are 3s and 7s for this size)

thats why i buy all mine from the store (old school i know) lol... but i look at them i have them cleaned and all ..ask about me
Well No flex except the 12s brought from a fellow NTer

I wore the 6s today and they are ugly, thats the only word I can give these for the on feet look. I was ashamed wearing them, even with getting praises at school (once again im a size 12, the only Js that look good to me on feet are 3s and 7s for this size)

que?

^ i think he meant 6s from the pack. not 6s in general.

scratch that. i guess he just doesnt like 6s. lol.

Last edited:
how can you honeslty not like vi's? or for that matter not like1's II's IV's V's & VIII's-xiii like seriously :rolleyes

After getting my pre-creased pair courtesy of NDC I have come to the conclusion that the quality on the 6's is just Garbage. The 7's look decent but the pleather is just horrible. If only JB would invest more in getting better materials but that will never happen as long as they're bringin in the dough.
mean.gif
good grief  
mean.gif

If only I had the luxury of doing that. I'm considering just sending them back at this point.

man i would sell those 6s for the low and keep the 7s. if you get $150-$200 range for the 6s and get to keep the 7s then its a win. the 7s are dope and if you can get em for $150-$200 range after selling the 6s then its a pretty good deal

If only I had the luxury of doing that. I'm considering just sending them back at this point.

man i would sell those 6s for the low and keep the 7s. if you get $150-$200 range for the 6s and get to keep the 7s then its a win. the 7s are dope and if you can get em for $150-$200 range after selling the 6s then its a pretty good deal

im almost 100% positive those could be sold for more than $200 even looking like that... some dudes dont care... post them on craigslist & im sure you will get some bites...

I like two toned 6s rather than a majority one color one, idk mostly white shoes just remind me of the shoes that nurses be wearing at nursing homes

im almost 100% positive those could be sold for more than $200 even looking like that... some dudes dont care... post them on craigslist & im sure you will get some bites...

I'd do that but I just don't want to split the pack. I'll see if I can just sell them and get another 8

Edit: Or hopefully I can come up on a miraculous trade.

Last edited:
apparently my pack has shipped...hopefully barring issac not destroying stuff i get my pack by monday at the latest. 

Back
Top Bottom